Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Adr in the Ask The Experts forums; I'm taking my wife and son down to WDW at the end of February for a weekend to celebrate his 3rd birthday and our 4th anniversery. Due to our budget ...
    scottm1181 is offline A-Ticket holder

Adr

I'm taking my wife and son down to WDW at the end of February for a weekend to celebrate his 3rd birthday and our 4th anniversery. Due to our budget we are limited on how much we can spend. We already have park passes to cover the two days of our trip that we plan to be in the parks. (old no experation passes and free one day passes my wife got when she worked at our local Disney Store before it closed). We will be getting into Orlando on the evening of Friday Feb 26th. I'm would like to make an ADR for Nine Dragons (my wife and I went there during our honeymoon) for that evening about an hour or two before World Showcase closes. Does anyone know if it would be possible to get into Epcot for the ADR without a park pass that close to park closing?

mrklig is offline B-Ticket Holder

Re: Adr

As far as I know, you must have a park pass to get into the park.
    Owner at Bay Lake Towers!

Next Trip: July 15-19 - Adults Only Trip with my lovely wife

Disney Fantasy (1st Fantasy) April 2014

doconeill is offline They call me MISTER Fastpass

Re: Adr

You always need a ticket to enter a park, and it would cost you a day's admission.

In case you weren't aware, technically if your son arrives at WDW before his third birthday, he does NOT require a park ticket for the entire stay. Disney does not penalize anyone for getting older while at WDW.
    Last edited by doconeill; 01-19-2010 at 06:36 PM.
    Doc

Website work in progress: WDW Untangled: Fastpass+ - Rider Switch - ADR Calculator - Magic Your Way Ticket Price Calculator
    Non-WDW: Sci-Fi Storm - SF/Fantasy news