Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss the book in the Ask The Experts forums; I didn't know where to post this, so feel free to move it, if necessary. I ordered the Disney Trivia book on March 26, with en e-check (paypal). On the ...
    mickey's_girl is offline A-Ticket holder

the book

I didn't know where to post this, so feel free to move it, if necessary.

I ordered the Disney Trivia book on March 26, with en e-check (paypal). On the 5th of April, I got confirmation from paypal that it had gone through, and was verified. I have yet to recieve my book. I wrote an email asking what happened on May 2, and have not yet recieved a reply. I phoned paypal on May 5th, verified yet again that it had gone through, phone the number they gave, left a message for them to return my call, and still have not heard anything. I am at a loss. Am I getting worried for nothing? Does it always take this long to be sent?

olmec26 is offline Created by Mark Burnett
    You ordered it from this site?
    -Taylor

Por favor mantanganse alijado de las puertas.

yes, I did. I realise that it has not been done on purpose, I'm just at a loss. I've been looking forward to this book, and everday when I check my mail, I am sadly disappointed.

Well, I suggest that you email Lou. Only problem is that he's in WDW right now...check with him when he gets back!
    -Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by mickey's_girl
    yes, I did. I realise that it has not been done on purpose, I'm just at a loss. I've been looking forward to this book, and everday when I check my mail, I am sadly disappointed.
    As Olmec said...Lou is at Disney right now. I know you are probably looking forward to having it and I assure you that Lou will make sure that happens when he returns. Believe me...it will be worth the wait! Welcome to our site! It was through the book that I discovered this site and it is a great place for all those who love WDW!!!!

TrendyMagic is offline On Mars
    As already mentioned, check with Lou. I do not know why it would have been that long though. I am sure he will fix things for ya.

Enjoy!

Wow, thanks, guys. I knew it was on purpose, and since it's only been in the last week that I've started phoning and what not, that would probably be why I've got no reply.

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    Mickey's Girl...

Just got back from WDW and was advised of this thread. Please accept my sincere apologies. All orders go out within a day or two of my receipt of same, with International going out within 2-3 days.

Please email me at lou@disneyworldtrivia.com or send me a PM and I'll make this right for you immediately. My only thinking is that it was lost in the mail and I will take care to send another one out tomorrow.

I sincerely appreciate your understanding and patience. Thank you.
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

As you can tell by the last post, we got it all worked out. Thanks, Lou, and everyone else who offered some advice. YEAH!!!!! My book is on the way!

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    We spoke last night on the phone (LOVE the Canadian accent, BTW!), and another book went out already today at no additional cost to her (of course).

If this one doens't make it, I'll personally fly up there and hand-deliver it.
    Lou Mongello

flutter is offline Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by AKQJ10
    We spoke last night on the phone (LOVE the Canadian accent, BTW!), and another book went out already today at no additional cost to her (of course).

If this one doens't make it, I'll personally fly up there and hand-deliver it.
    Any excuse for a trip huh Lou

See Mickeysgirl...we told you that Lou would make everything alright!!! You are going to thoroughly enjoy the book. By the way Lou...if you are hand delivering books then I didn't get mine either!

Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98
    By the way Lou...if you are hand delivering books then I didn't get mine either!

Uh...right, right, mine got lost too...maybe we need to go to WDW so we can get the book!
    -Taylor

TrendyMagic is offline On Mars
    Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98
    By the way Lou...if you are hand delivering books then I didn't get mine either!
    Lou, remember where I live....It should help with that excuse to deliver in person. :-)

Hello, Continental? I have some flights to book!
    Lou Mongello

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast