Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss I want Magic Hours Too! in the Ask The Experts forums; Okay, I will just ask the experts and see if there is anything I can do. I booked a hotel "around" the WDW Resort grounds, but it's not one of ...
    crisssy101 is offline A-Ticket holder

Unhappy I want Magic Hours Too!

Okay, I will just ask the experts and see if there is anything I can do. I booked a hotel "around" the WDW Resort grounds, but it's not one of the hotels listed as available for Magic Hours. (So close, Yet so far) Of course, we booked through Priceline so changing the hotel is not really an an option. Argh.

No Magic Hours? Noooooo!

Do I have any options? I thought maybe we could buy a campsite at Fort Wilderness. Would that get us Magic Hours? Is that Illegal? I'm not trying to do anything we shouldn't I'm just desperately trying to think outside the box as I have family members to answer to.

Any suggestions are appreciated, or if this is a lost cause, best to know now and stop wasting my time looking for a magic answer.

- Chrissy

doconeill is offline They call me MISTER Fastpass

Re: I want Magic Hours Too!

It it illegal? Heck no...no one is going to arrest you for booking and paying for an accommodation and not using it.

However, in order to utilize EMH you need to have a valid KTTW card. So you need to properly check in and all that. No idea what would happen if they determined that you didn't actually utilize the campsite though.

But the campsites themselves aren't necessarily cheap either ($43 at the absolute cheapest)...does the daily cost of one of those on top of your other accommodations REALLY make it cheaper than actually staying onsite?

And is EMH really worth that? A lot of wisdom says to actually AVOID (at least Evening) EMH parks, even if you are onsite.
    Doc

Website work in progress: WDW Untangled: Fastpass+ - Rider Switch - ADR Calculator - Magic Your Way Ticket Price Calculator
    Non-WDW: Sci-Fi Storm - SF/Fantasy news

NC_WDW_Daddy is offline Annual Passholder

Agree with Doc. To avoid the busiest park, visit the park that had EMH the previous evening. So, if MK has evening EMH on Friday, then plan to visit MK on Saturday.

aaron18 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Born in london england and now live in orlando florida

as a cast member we tell all guests to avoid MK on friday, saturday and sundays. EMH are only good at the moment for mornings at DHS coz of Toy Story Mid Way Mania. EMH are good on the right months if you are goin on a bussy time then go EMH if not dont