Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Parades in the Ask The Experts forums; Looking for a place that I can find the parade times and I know on certain days they have the Spectro Magic Parade, looking for this so I can make ...
    #1EeyoreFan is offline I love Eeyore! Disney Forever, and ever and ever etc.

Parades

Looking for a place that I can find the parade times and I know on certain days they have the Spectro Magic Parade, looking for this so I can make dinner reservations around it. I know during the summer it tends to be later around 9ish or so, and winter around 6ish.
    DISNEY IS MY HAPPY PLACE THE ONLY TIME THAT I GET 2WKS OF HAPPINESS AND WORRY FREE TIME!!!!!! This time I will see it through the eyes of my baby girl born 2008.

Next Trip is December 2010

Can't wait!!!!!!

Jul- 85 - Poly- 1st Time ever Nov - 97 - Best Western
    Nov- 98- travel Lodge Nov- 99 - Music - Family Trip
    Oct- 00 - Music Nov- 01 - Movies
    Oct-02- Movies Dec- 03 - Movies
    Oct-04- Pop - Married Dec- 05- Pop
    Dec-06 - Pop Nov- 07- Pop

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    Current hours, including the parade and fireworks times, are posted on the Disney website. Usually they are posted a few months ahead (hours through July are currently available), and are subject to change (they added nights with SpectroMagic and lengthened the hours at MK for next week only a short time ago).

Most dining reservations can be made starting 90 days in advance, with the exception of a few like the Hoop-de-Doo revue that can be reserved up to 2 years ahead. The park hours and parade times should be out in time for you to make your dining reservations.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

#1EeyoreFan is offline I love Eeyore! Disney Forever, and ever and ever etc.
    Thanks, I was looking there, but I forgot to click on the day and that tells you the times. They don't have the months I am going yet, but that it okay I have plenty of time, I am just someone who likes to know ahead of time. LOLOL!
    DISNEY IS MY HAPPY PLACE THE ONLY TIME THAT I GET 2WKS OF HAPPINESS AND WORRY FREE TIME!!!!!! This time I will see it through the eyes of my baby girl born 2008.

Next Trip is December 2010

Can't wait!!!!!!

Jul- 85 - Poly- 1st Time ever Nov - 97 - Best Western
    Nov- 98- travel Lodge Nov- 99 - Music - Family Trip
    Oct- 00 - Music Nov- 01 - Movies
    Oct-02- Movies Dec- 03 - Movies
    Oct-04- Pop - Married Dec- 05- Pop
    Dec-06 - Pop Nov- 07- Pop

JoannaOhio is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by #1EeyoreFan
    They don't have the months I am going yet, but that it okay I have plenty of time, I am just someone who likes to know ahead of time. LOLOL!
    I'm another one of those. We aren't going until December, so I know there won't be any specific information for me for many months, but I still keep checking for any new December info anyway.