Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Mickey's Very Merry X-mas Party in the Ask The Experts forums; WE ARE GOING TO WDW IN DECEMBER AND WOULD LIKE TO GO TO THE X-MAS PARTY. CAN ANYONE GIVE ME ANY INFO ABOUT THIS. IS IT WORTH GOING TO? WHAT ...
    heatherhy01 is offline C-Ticket Holder

Mickey's Very Merry X-mas Party

WE ARE GOING TO WDW IN DECEMBER AND WOULD LIKE TO GO TO THE X-MAS PARTY. CAN ANYONE GIVE ME ANY INFO ABOUT THIS. IS IT WORTH GOING TO? WHAT IS IT ALL ABOUT?
    THANKS

"When people laugh at Mickey Mouse, it's because he's so human; and that is the secret of his popularity."
    -Walt Disney

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    For more information about the party, check this thread:
    http://www.disneyworldtrivia.com/for...ighlight=MVMCP
    There's an old schedule from the 2003 party, and it's pretty much the same thing that happened in 2004.

I think it is worth going to. DH and I typicaly will do two parties (MNSSHP or MVMCP) per trip because we enjoy it so much. Friday nights typically are the most crowded (locals).
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

#1EeyoreFan is offline I love Eeyore! Disney Forever, and ever and ever etc.
    I bought my tickets going 12/6 I can't wait! I just love Disney and being there for the Christmas party and all the Christmas events will really be cool this year. Christmas is a magical time of year and what better time to be in Disney during the Magical Celebration.
    DISNEY IS MY HAPPY PLACE THE ONLY TIME THAT I GET 2WKS OF HAPPINESS AND WORRY FREE TIME!!!!!! This time I will see it through the eyes of my baby girl born 2008.

Next Trip is December 2010

Can't wait!!!!!!

Jul- 85 - Poly- 1st Time ever Nov - 97 - Best Western
    Nov- 98- travel Lodge Nov- 99 - Music - Family Trip
    Oct- 00 - Music Nov- 01 - Movies
    Oct-02- Movies Dec- 03 - Movies
    Oct-04- Pop - Married Dec- 05- Pop
    Dec-06 - Pop Nov- 07- Pop

Question: We Will Be In Disney For 4 Different Dates Of The Mvmcp. We Only Planned On Buying Tickets For One Date. Can We Still Get Into The Park When The Christmas Party Is Going On Using Our Park Hopper? Or Would We Need To Buy Seperate Tickets For Each Night If We Wanted To Go?

"When people laugh at Mickey Mouse, it's because he's so human; and that is the secret of his popularity."
    -Walt Disney

Sam I Am is offline L'Originale - Keeping you behind the rope
    You need a ticket specific to the night of the party for entrance to the party. So if you want to go four different times, you'd need to purchase a ticket to each event.

The only tickets that will work in the turnstiles during the christmas party are tickets for that night's christmas party. If you're already in the park, you'll have to either leave and reenter, or turn in your ticket for that night in exchange for a wristband. (Depending on how they are running things)

ok, 2 more questions. are the tickets on sale already? my agent through AAA said they do not go on sale until october? and is the party normally after the park's regular hours?

-Walt Disney

#1EeyoreFan is offline I love Eeyore! Disney Forever, and ever and ever etc.
    The tickets have been on sale for 2 wks now. You have to call and order them over the phone.
    DISNEY IS MY HAPPY PLACE THE ONLY TIME THAT I GET 2WKS OF HAPPINESS AND WORRY FREE TIME!!!!!! This time I will see it through the eyes of my baby girl born 2008.

Next Trip is December 2010

Can't wait!!!!!!

Jul- 85 - Poly- 1st Time ever Nov - 97 - Best Western
    Nov- 98- travel Lodge Nov- 99 - Music - Family Trip
    Oct- 00 - Music Nov- 01 - Movies
    Oct-02- Movies Dec- 03 - Movies
    Oct-04- Pop - Married Dec- 05- Pop
    Dec-06 - Pop Nov- 07- Pop