Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss List of Tree of Life Animals in the Ask The Experts forums; I am looking for a complete list of all the animals on the Tree of Life. Does anyone know if one exists and, if so, where can I get a ...
    mthomas13 is offline A-Ticket holder

List of Tree of Life Animals

I am looking for a complete list of all the animals on the Tree of Life. Does anyone know if one exists and, if so, where can I get a copy? I live 10 min from DW and want to plan some educational field trips to each park. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Geppetto is offline A-Ticket holder
    Good luck finding a list. I've tried finding a list for a long time, but to no avail. I guess you could write Disney, but I have a feeling the list is not available to the public.

By the way, there are supposed to be 325 animals carved into the tree.
    Last edited by Geppetto; 05-18-2005 at 12:46 PM.
    "Good Geppetto, you have given so much happiness to others. You deserve to have your wish come true."

"Geppetto buono, lei ha dato cosí molta felicitŕ agli altri. Lei il derserve di avere il suo desiderio si č realizzato."

MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle
    I have no idea, but I am looking too. MJ is homeschooled and I am planning on seeing how much of my curriculum I can base around the theme parks....

I am also trying to compile a lits of all of the movies and tv shows represented at the Studios...
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)