Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss "The Ring" in the Ask The Experts forums; so, the circle is where i should perform my sacrifices? err, i mean, dances......yeah, that's it...
    GrumpyDude is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    avoiding "The Man's" infractions. can't keep a brotha' down!
    so, the circle is where i should perform my sacrifices?

err, i mean, dances......yeah, that's it

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    the circle is there so people can stand clear of pamagranite juice.

Geppetto is offline A-Ticket holder
    Do not scoff. This is serious stuff. While I do not practice witchcraft, wicca, paganism, or channeling, I know quite a few persons who do and what they say makes sense--sometimes. Their religions predate all the so-called major religions on earth.

As for witchcraft at WDW, have you ever seen some of the modern Disney Imagineers on televison? For that matter what about the themes of good and evil, and white and black magic in Disney movies?

It is the "Magic" Kingdom isn't it. The word "magic" comes from the word "Magi" who were priests of some kind of religion. Three of them (Magi) according to legend brought gifts to the baby Jesus.

At least 15 numbers stand out in the Christian Bible: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12, 30, 40, 50 and 70.
    Last edited by Geppetto; 05-20-2005 at 12:02 AM.
    "Good Geppetto, you have given so much happiness to others. You deserve to have your wish come true."

"Geppetto buono, lei ha dato cosí molta felicitŕ agli altri. Lei il derserve di avere il suo desiderio si č realizzato."

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    Well I heard once when the people of Earth build a church, the devil is the first to enter.

Which stands true, even in the happiest of all places, he shows his vein presence.

Quite a bummer indeed.

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    WOW and here I was thinking that all it was, was maybe a place that one of the snack carts set in the middle of with pretty stones to catch all the food crumbs...***shakes head***

Gee, the interesting things you find out about WDW on this site...guess thats why its called Disney World Trivia. com......HMMMMMMMMMM***still shaking head*****
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

Jacknife is offline A-Ticket holder
    Maybe this thread helps to explain the odd chant from one of the DuckTales episodes:
    "Ahshi badashi bedashe bidoo... Hey, we can dig it!"

...Then again, maybe not.

: . . : . : . : : . . . . : : : . . . : : : : . : . : : : : . : : : . : : . : . . : : : . . : : . : : . . : . :

MickeyBabe is offline Lady Administrator..................... Sassy but Humble Parks Game Player
    Looking for an explanation....

Could it be.......

The remnants of....

an Ancient Chalk Circle?

~ Valerie
    WDWRadio.com Senior Staff - Site Administrator
    *´¨)
    ¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
    (¸.·´ (¸.·´ * Faith Trust and Pixie Dust*

I'm a first day D23 Charter Member!

One man's Trivia is another man's Wisdom

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    [QUOTE=vixen101485]
    Well at least the pic is a testimonial for how strong the rental strollers are judging by the guy sitting in one with his kid..lol

I have to admit my big butt sat in the double stroller to also in front of HM in May with the kids. They are pretty strudy if they can hold me up plus I must admit they are not that comfortable but great for putting your bookbags, pocketbooks,cameras etc. in espcially on top of your child . But about that ring I would have never notice that it was even there if Lou pointed it out. Now I have anothere mission when I go down this Oct to find out if what and if this ring has anything to do with HM

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

mickey's_girl is offline A-Ticket holder
    oops! Guess I should have looked at the picture so I knew which "ring" you were talking about.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12