Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Pomegranite Lemonade? in the Ask The Experts forums; I'm sure a lot of you pick up day to day rituals and habits during a WDW stay. One of mine last month while at the Poly was to head ...
    Serkazong is offline Keep to the code.

Pomegranite Lemonade?

I'm sure a lot of you pick up day to day rituals and habits during a WDW stay. One of mine last month while at the Poly was to head to Captain Cook's about 10pm and pick up a cucumber roll and a glass of Minute Maid Pomegranite Lemonade for a late night snack.

Anyway, I really liked the Pomegranite Lemonade and found myself keeping my re-fillable mug topped off during our stay as it was available at the fountain and restaurants there. Trouble is, I can't seem to find it anywhere back home and I'm wondering if it is just a regional thing or maybe just @ WDW.

Has anyone seen it outside of the "World" or do I have to use it as another excuse to go back again?

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Re: Pomegranite Lemonade?

It is in the refrigerated section in a clear bottle. Single servings are in our isle with Vitamin water etc and they added antioxidant to the label.
    I believe the single bottle is yellow.

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder

I never noticed it but I'm going to look for it now. It sounds really good. If your looking for it in your area though I would call Minute Maid direct and ask them what stores in your region sell it
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

Serkazong is offline Keep to the code.

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    It is in the refrigerated section in a clear bottle. Single servings are in our isle with Vitamin water etc and they added antioxidant to the label.
    I believe the single bottle is yellow.

Eureka. My local Kroger store does not have it, but I was forced to go to a mega-retailer that I despise (I try to pretend it's "Buy-N-Large") last Friday and found it right where you said. Now I just need a plate of Kona Isle sushi to complete the set! Thanks.