Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Being asked to leave the park. in the Ask The Experts forums; Every closing time I seem to get caught up in the stamped of guests heading for the gates. My question is how long could I remain in park before I ...
    prickle is offline Fastpass Holder

Being asked to leave the park.

Every closing time I seem to get caught up in the stamped of guests heading for the gates. My question is how long could I remain in park before I would be asked to exit. (And still catch a ride back to the parking area)

supernova is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Re: Being asked to leave the park.

They shut the rides down first, then start moving guests to the front of the park. If you want to stick around on Main Street and buy until you're broke, I'm sure they're a bit more lenient there.
    Really, Walt? Disneyland is MY land? Why would I want a silly little land when I can have the WORLD.

wazomike is offline Fastpass Holder

I know in Disneyland they keep main street open 1-2 extra hours after the park "closes". So as long as you're there you could probably stay, but you have to watch out cause if you're trying to catch a tram back to the parking lot they sometimes have the last one depart at closing time.

Sharon&Randy is offline D-Ticket Holder

It seems you are just speaking of Magic Kingdom, but last September we stayed a long time at Epcot. After eating a late dinner in Japan, our family roamed around the World Showcase. Illuminations was over and everyone was gone. We enjoyed feeling like we were the only ones in the park. You would see Cast Members here and there but no one guided us out. We walked around Canada looking at the water falls not seeing anyone. We even saw a showing of the Fountain show with just Cast Members around. (or that's what it seemed like) When we left we turned around and shouted Goodbye Epcot with Cast Members smiling at us. We just made the very last monorail ride to the TTC. It was very magical to me. Our family never rushes out of anywhere. We figure if we have the time why rush out with crowds.

WDW4Ever is offline Annual Passholder

I think if you really really wanted to, you could stay there pretty much all night.

I've stuck around to watch the gas burnoff after IllumiNations before and that's well after "closing"
    "If you can dream it you can do it."
    -Tom Fitzgerald
    D23 Charter Member

supernova is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Quote Originally Posted by WDW4Ever View Post
    I think if you really really wanted to, you could stay there pretty much all night.

I've stuck around to watch the gas burnoff after IllumiNations before and that's well after "closing"
    Epcot's a bit different, because they keep the restaurants open in World Showcase open pretty late.
    Really, Walt? Disneyland is MY land? Why would I want a silly little land when I can have the WORLD.

JNota0005DakMC is offline Annual Passholder

supernova is right here... generally Epcot stays open later than closing time, but you can tell when the parks close because once it hits closing time the rides start to close...

they usually start moving ppl toward Main Street, USA from the corners of Frontierland and Tommorowland...
    "All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them"
    -Walt Disney

"Laughter is America's most important export"
    -Walt Disney

"Paging Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom Morrow, your party from Saturn has arrived. Please give them a ring."

Please check out my blog... (Join up...! Everyone's Welcome...!) Find it on Facebook too...!
    http://tomorrowlandgazette.blogspot.com/