Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Airline ? in the Ask The Experts forums; Does anyone know where I can find out, the packing procedure for flying this year, they change it so much, last year I was able to bring my Pepsi with ...
    #1EeyoreFan is offline I love Eeyore! Disney Forever, and ever and ever etc.

Airline ?

Does anyone know where I can find out, the packing procedure for flying this year, they change it so much, last year I was able to bring my Pepsi with me, know I am being told that this can't be packed. I also brought water bottles (2) filled with my own liquer, so that we could have our own coctails by the pool. I know it sounds cheap but being there for 2 wks and gets expensive have drinks at 5.50 a pop.
    DISNEY IS MY HAPPY PLACE THE ONLY TIME THAT I GET 2WKS OF HAPPINESS AND WORRY FREE TIME!!!!!! This time I will see it through the eyes of my baby girl born 2008.

Next Trip is December 2010

Can't wait!!!!!!

Jul- 85 - Poly- 1st Time ever Nov - 97 - Best Western
    Nov- 98- travel Lodge Nov- 99 - Music - Family Trip
    Oct- 00 - Music Nov- 01 - Movies
    Oct-02- Movies Dec- 03 - Movies
    Oct-04- Pop - Married Dec- 05- Pop
    Dec-06 - Pop Nov- 07- Pop

dzney4lyf is offline i come with a warning
    I went on to my airline's website and they have a list of rules and reguations for packing. I also bring down a bottle or 2 of the good stuff. A Gin and Tonic or 2 or 3 or.... When I get back to the hotel at night is great. Plus the pool bar's not opened when I get home so I have to supply myself!! But back on the topic just go to your airlines website..

Geppetto is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by #1EeyoreFan
    Does anyone know where I can find out, the packing procedure for flying this year, they change it so much, last year I was able to bring my Pepsi with me, know I am being told that this can't be packed. I also brought water bottles (2) filled with my own liquer, so that we could have our own coctails by the pool. I know it sounds cheap but being there for 2 wks and gets expensive have drinks at 5.50 a pop.
    Here is the official link of revised list from the FAA:

http://www.tsa.gov/interweb/assetlib...16_2005_v3.pdf
    "Good Geppetto, you have given so much happiness to others. You deserve to have your wish come true."

"Geppetto buono, lei ha dato cosí molta felicitŕ agli altri. Lei il derserve di avere il suo desiderio si č realizzato."