Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss tickets in the Ask The Experts forums; Where is the cheapest place to buy your park tickets...
    mickey's_girl is offline A-Ticket holder

tickets

Where is the cheapest place to buy your park tickets

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    I am purcahsing mine in advance and saving a bit thru AAA...there are a lot more ways to save too...ppl????? y'all are better at these questions then me
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Start here: http://www.allearsnet.com/pl/ticket.htm

I've only purchased tickets from Hotels and the Disney Store. I think Maple Leaf is a tad cheaper than getting them at the gate. When you look around check to see if the prices you are quoted include tax. Some places will quote you the price and then tax will be added and others will quote you a price with the tax already included.

Good luck! And honestly in my experience, you don't save too much on park tickets...
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

Sam I Am is offline L'Originale - Keeping you behind the rope
    I'd just like to point out to be cautious if a deal seems *too* good to be true. (because, you know, it probably is). I've seen way to many people be burned by this. Be sure you're buying from a reputable dealer.

Few things will put a worse start to your vacation than finding your tickets don't work in the turnstiles because they're expired, tied to another person with biometrics, or are all used up., then having to wait in line and pay full gate price for tickets on TOP of what you spent on the tickets in advance. (Yes, it happens.)

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Thanks for bringing that up Sam.

After reading your post, eBay comes to mind. I wouldn't chance it.
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

TrendyMagic is offline On Mars
    I am havinf family head down this weekend and making them go through Disney just because Disney can fix almost anything that happens to them. Worth the few extra dollars to me.

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    We actually stopped at the "visitors center" on the way into the Orlando area, and checked at our (off property) hotel desk. Both of these allegedly really good deals involved several hours of our day and a free breakfast if we would listen to a Wyndham sales pitch -YUK. I told them I would pay double if they would just be quiet. However, if you are affiliated with the military bases in some way the local ITR office does have valid, valuable savings on Disney passes, and all other theme parks as well. Hope that helps.