Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss old park tickets...use or keep? in the Ask The Experts forums; Hi I believe they will give you back your old tickets if you ask them to. I had a few tickets myself that I gave to them and then got ...
    TInkerchelli is offline B-Ticket Holder

Re: old park tickets...use or keep?

Hi I believe they will give you back your old tickets if you ask them to.
    I had a few tickets myself that I gave to them and then got new ones, I think they stamp the old ones that are made of paper. The new cards they scan and then rescan a new one for you. I did that with my fun park tickets last year and got brand new cards and kept my olds ones.

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    Yes. And you betcha. That is why I am not letting loose of those originals. Have both adult and childrens booklets. And it is a memory of my first WDW trip and my worst WDW trip.
    Quote Originally Posted by JNota0005DakMC View Post
    your best trip... and your worst trip...? how so...?

{{{giggle}}} I think you mis-read my post. It was my FIRST trip and my WORST trip.

We were heading to Tampa/St. Pete and my Dad had this idea to stop and see what Walt built on a whim. We all got 2 day tickets booklets in case we wanted to stop on the way home. We looked around and then Dad said OK, we gotta go, long trip yet to Tampa.

We looked and did nothing! Nor did we visit on the way home. I was sad so it was my worst trip to WDW. I was a young kid and every year we went to Florida for 4-6 weeks. Always on a beach. My Dads version of a vacation was to do nothing. Pool/Beach/Pool/Beach. I have never taken my kids to the beach only WDW on Florida vacations. At least my sister has taken them on beach vacations.

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Quote Originally Posted by TInkerchelli View Post
    Hi I believe they will give you back your old tickets if you ask them to.
    I had a few tickets myself that I gave to them and then got new ones, I think they stamp the old ones that are made of paper. The new cards they scan and then rescan a new one for you. I did that with my fun park tickets last year and got brand new cards and kept my olds ones.
    Does beg to wonder if it is who is on duty at Guest Relations that day.

JNota0005DakMC is offline Annual Passholder

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    {{{giggle}}} I think you mis-read my post. It was my FIRST trip and my WORST trip.

We were heading to Tampa/St. Pete and my Dad had this idea to stop and see what Walt built on a whim. We all got 2 day tickets booklets in case we wanted to stop on the way home. We looked around and then Dad said OK, we gotta go, long trip yet to Tampa.

We looked and did nothing! Nor did we visit on the way home. I was sad so it was my worst trip to WDW. I was a young kid and every year we went to Florida for 4-6 weeks. Always on a beach. My Dads version of a vacation was to do nothing. Pool/Beach/Pool/Beach. I have never taken my kids to the beach only WDW on Florida vacations. At least my sister has taken them on beach vacations.
    ahha... i gotcha on the best trip worst trip thing... thats terrible though...
    "All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them"
    -Walt Disney

"Laughter is America's most important export"
    -Walt Disney

"Paging Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom Morrow, your party from Saturn has arrived. Please give them a ring."

Please check out my blog... (Join up...! Everyone's Welcome...!) Find it on Facebook too...!
    http://tomorrowlandgazette.blogspot.com/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12