Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss publicity shots? in the Ask The Experts forums; I thought I saw a thread about character 8 x 10 signed glossies (like the star fan clubs send out). I wanted to try to get these if they really ...
    Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

publicity shots?

I thought I saw a thread about character 8 x 10 signed glossies (like the star fan clubs send out). I wanted to try to get these if they really exist. Does anyone know if this is an urban legend or where I can get these? Thanks everyone.

Passarino6 is offline Dreaming of Something Disney!
    I know when we went down to Disney is 2001, I got a signed photo of Goofy and my nephew got one of Mickey. They were in our room when we arrived. I was celebrating my college graduation and my nephew was graduating from kindergarten. I haven't heard of getting them unless you request it. Disney actually called us a few months before to ask what our favorite characters were.
    -Kevin

If we can dream it, we can do it.

crashbunny is offline Moderator
    We got one for our anniversary and every time we stayed at OKW- you probably can get one if you ask

mickey's_girl is offline A-Ticket holder
    I cannot remember where but I found somewhere on the internet that you send your address and the name of your favorite character, and they send you an autographed picture. I got one of timon. Now you have me really wanting to find it again so I can get one of Peter Pan for my friend. I look around and see what I can find.

nrose101 is offline Lez Do It!
    The only one I have ever seen is available on the DCL with all the characters at Castaway Cay.
    Sincerely,

Nathan M Rose
    Owner of MagicalMountain, FlickDirect, Co-Host of The Award Winning MouseTunes Disney Podcast (Keep Babbling Forever!), and last but not least Co-Host of the Magical Definition Podcast.

Quote Originally Posted by mickey's_girl
    I cannot remember where but I found somewhere on the internet that you send your address and the name of your favorite character, and they send you an autographed picture. I got one of timon. Now you have me really wanting to find it again so I can get one of Peter Pan for my friend. I look around and see what I can find.
    If you find the information, please be sure to share! Would love to get one of Peter Pan also for my DS!

BigDaddyKyle is offline Moderator
    I would love to have some of the harder characters to. That would be wonderful!!!
    See YOU at Disney World,

BDK

<!--StartFragment -->

We'll find a crown for whoever can locate this mysterious site. I have seen the rumor on other sites but no one knows where and well.... work beckons. I really need princesses. Lilo and Stitch, Nemo.The child wants a Jasmine, Nemo, Stitch and Ariel room. I can do Ariel/ Nemo but mixing in the others, pictures would work best. Thanks for all the hard hours in and out of Disney sites everyone. This is a great community.

Where's my crown?????

http://psc.disney.go.com/guestservices/9242.html

Q: How can I get an autographed photo of a particular Disney character?

A: Please send your request via the postal service to:
    The Walt Disney Company
    Attn: Fan Mail Dept.
    500 South Buena Vista Street
    Burbank, CA 91521

I will be sitting in my castle waiting for my crown!!!

Disneynut57 is offline Fastpass Holder
    YEAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! Good Job:mickey: well i saw no kicon for a crown but you deserve one.

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    4u for you * * *
    a crown / \ / \ /\
    sorta {*******}

one crown just for you....well it kinda looks like a crown....that's cool I will try to send for one soon
    Last edited by vixen101485; 06-07-2005 at 11:08 AM. Reason: fixing it
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    ok I give up ....its crooked but a crown none the less.....when I posted it went all catywampus...so had to play with it a bit to get it to that..oh well....lol
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

Quote Originally Posted by vixen101485
    ok I give up ....its crooked but a crown none the less.....when I posted it went all catywampus...so had to play with it a bit to get it to that..oh well....lol
    thank you for the effort! I had my DS write two separate letter's today. He requested one from Captain Hook and one from Peter Pan. I will keep you posted when/if we get them!

You are the most AWESOME. Send me an address and I'll send you a crown. This is, like, more exciting then Auburn going 13-0, Oakland winning the "Bowl and Atlanta winning the series. Definitley worth a crown, kudos, a great big thank you, and hugs from your throngs of admirers for being a "True and knowing Guru" of Disney things. Almost up to Lou's status as Yoda of Disney. Thanks again, this is a real blessing.

Quote Originally Posted by Keasmom
    You are the most AWESOME. Send me an address and I'll send you a crown. This is, like, more exciting then Auburn going 13-0, Oakland winning the "Bowl and Atlanta winning the series. Definitley worth a crown, kudos, a great big thank you, and hugs from your throngs of admirers for being a "True and knowing Guru" of Disney things. Almost up to Lou's status as Yoda of Disney. Thanks again, this is a real blessing.
    WOW! I'm speechless...and that NEVER happens (just ask my DH!)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast