Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss portable dvd player in the Ask The Experts forums; Me and my famliy plan at staying at the all star music this year. My question is does the all star music tv's have a rca outlet to plug up ...
    QTLady is offline A-Ticket holder

portable dvd player

Me and my famliy plan at staying at the all star music this year. My question is does the all star music tv's have a rca outlet to plug up a dvd player? I have stayed there before but never thought of checking. The reason for this is cause we have a new member of the family, 7 year old coming with us! And need to keep her busy while we get ready in the morning!
    "If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."
    - Walt Disney

Sabik

WDW4Ever is offline Annual Passholder

Re: portable dvd player

Watching Stacy in the morning always kept me busy haha. I guess I don't really see it necessary to have a DVD player to keep a child busy while you're getting ready. I guess it depends on how long it takes for you all to get ready, too.
    "If you can dream it you can do it."
    -Tom Fitzgerald
    D23 Charter Member

NC_WDW_Daddy is offline Annual Passholder

From the photos on AllEars, it looked like the TVs had RCA plugs in the front, but could not find any other specific info on theTVs. I guess you could call the resort and ask.

GoofyDad is offline B-Ticket Holder

I'm not sure about the TV's at the All Star Music resort, but I think I remember our room at Caribbean Beach Resort having inputs for that, and most resorts have very similar furnishings (although not the same, I'm sure.)

Either way, you have the Disney Channel on the TV in the room, and a 7 year old shouldn't be too hard to please with that on, I would think.
    JUN 2010 - Caribbean Beach Resort (Star Wars Weekends)
    SEP 2011 - Animal Kingdom Lodge
    MAY 2012 - Offsite single night and DHS
    DEC 2012 - Animal Kingdom Lodge Villas - Jambo House

tizzo is offline E-Ticket Holder

Quote Originally Posted by QTLady View Post
    Me and my famliy plan at staying at the all star music this year. My question is does the all star music tv's have a rca outlet to plug up a dvd player? I have stayed there before but never thought of checking. The reason for this is cause we have a new member of the family, 7 year old coming with us! And need to keep her busy while we get ready in the morning!
    The TVs at Pop Century had inputs when we were there in December. You couldn't select it as the video source using the remote, however - you had to use the menu navigation controls on the TV. Not too complicated - one button brings up a menu, two more to scroll through the choices, and another to select.

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Thank you. Good to know how to use. We travel with portable DVD players. Sadly I am one to fall asleep to a TV and the endless Disney info-mercials are not great to fall asleep to , great for mornings but night time not so much.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

TammiKatt is offline A-Ticket holder

Definitely between the various Disney channels, a 7 years old would be entertained. The cable channels also include nicktoons, etc, not just Disney. My mother in law stayed at all star with my son and my nephew, and the cable channels kept them pretty occupied in the morning.