Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss The Garden Grill is Open? in the Ask The Experts forums; Does anyone know for sure if the Garden Grill in the Land pavilion is open? I had thought is was closed until July, but I was just allowed to make ...
    DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.

The Garden Grill is Open?

Does anyone know for sure if the Garden Grill in the Land pavilion is open? I had thought is was closed until July, but I was just allowed to make a luncheon priority seasting for June 15 for lunch with Mickey and the gang there. I must have been misinformed or confused before on the reopening of that restaurant? Can somebody confirm for me that it is open, to put my fears do rest? Thanks experts!!!
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

It is indeed open....but not in it's previous form. The menu is COMPLETELY different and as far as I am concerned...not for the better! It was always one of my favorites and it didn't even make it into the rotation for our upcoming 9 day trip! If you go and enjoy or even, don't enjoy, please share with us!

check out this link for the current menu: http://www.allearsnet.com/menu/menu_gg.htm

Thanks for the info and the link! I'll check it out and share some feedback when I return. The menu certainly is different! Is it still served "family style"

It is no longer served "family style". You order an entree from a menu, but from what I understand, you CAN ask for seconds. I guess that it isn't advertised and the wait staff most likely will not mention this to you, but if you ask they will bring you more.

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    I was very disappointed with the new menu (haven't eaten it, just read it!) and we have removed Garden Grill from our must do list!
    They call me "Nana"

I'll give it a try and share. I was pleased to see they still have kid friendly choices, as it will be me and my little Disney Prince and Princess with me. The menu looks different, but I'm always willing to try something different than the usual burger and fries.

I'll be sure and let you know afterwards what I think.

Mouseman is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I have to say I ate there for the 1st time Sat since the revamp and it was amazing. The food was wonderful, portions were huge and the kids loved dessert (chocolate fondue w/ various cakes, fruits, etc.) While it's not the same as before it is still very good and the servers were right on. I recommend trying it, I think everyone will be suprised.

#1EeyoreFan is offline I love Eeyore! Disney Forever, and ever and ever etc.
    Has anyone been to the this Ice Cream Social thingy. I was wondering how it is.
    DISNEY IS MY HAPPY PLACE THE ONLY TIME THAT I GET 2WKS OF HAPPINESS AND WORRY FREE TIME!!!!!! This time I will see it through the eyes of my baby girl born 2008.

Next Trip is December 2010

Can't wait!!!!!!

Jul- 85 - Poly- 1st Time ever Nov - 97 - Best Western
    Nov- 98- travel Lodge Nov- 99 - Music - Family Trip
    Oct- 00 - Music Nov- 01 - Movies
    Oct-02- Movies Dec- 03 - Movies
    Oct-04- Pop - Married Dec- 05- Pop
    Dec-06 - Pop Nov- 07- Pop

crashbunny is offline Moderator
    I dont think that they offer the ice cream social anymore