Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Kitchen supply list - Kidani Village in the Ask The Experts forums; I'm a new DVC member, and I'm going to Kidani Village for the first time next month. I found a list of what items come stocked in a studio kitchenette ...
    Smack81 is offline Long Live IllumiNations!

Kitchen supply list - Kidani Village

I'm a new DVC member, and I'm going to Kidani Village for the first time next month. I found a list of what items come stocked in a studio kitchenette on allearsnet, but I'm not sure about one thing. It says that paper plates, bowls, and plastic silverware are provided, but in quantities of four. Are those refreshed daily, or only on every fourth day when housekeeping is provided? (I'm not paying for daily housekeeping.) I am trying to decide if I need to bring paper plates, etc... with me, or if there will be a sufficient quantity provided. Thanks so much!

Re: Kitchen supply list - Kidani Village

I'm not sure since I've never used all mine up to notice. You can always grab extra forks, spoons and knives at quick service in the Jambo House. I'm sure if you asked for extra plates and bowls they would give them to you.

To be positive I would call Member Services.

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

doconeill is offline They call me MISTER Fastpass

If you are staying at points, they certainly wouldn't get resupplied except at least on full service days, maybe on trash/towel days, as they wouldn't be in the room otherwise. I'm not sure when they'd get replenished mainly because I've only stayed once in a studio and didn't use the plates. Villas get real plates, etc.
    Doc

Website work in progress: WDW Untangled: Fastpass+ - Rider Switch - ADR Calculator - Magic Your Way Ticket Price Calculator
    Non-WDW: Sci-Fi Storm - SF/Fantasy news

Smack81 is offline Long Live IllumiNations!

Thanks Lori and Doc. I called Kidani Village directly to ask, but didn't have any luck with the CM that answered the phone - he transferred me to Park Services - so I thought I'd post the question here. I am staying on points, so I'll only get the 'every fourth day' housekeeping. I think I will bring extra paper plates with me (I plan to eat breakfast every day in my room) and if I need extra forks, etc..., I will do what Lori suggested. Thanks again!