Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Disney Villains in the Ask The Experts forums; I know that there is the occasional villain sighting, but to be honest they are usually ones I could care less (i.e. Radcliffe, Foulfellow, Prince John, Sherriff.) I know you ...
    Passarino6 is offline Dreaming of Something Disney!

Disney Villains

I know that there is the occasional villain sighting, but to be honest they are usually ones I could care less (i.e. Radcliffe, Foulfellow, Prince John, Sherriff.) I know you can see tons of villains around Halloween. What about other times of the year? I really love the villains and my favorite, Jafar was only out in MGM last time I was there. The picture of the two of us didn't come out well. Anyone know where I can find some good villains? I'll be down there in early September if that matters any.
    -Kevin

If we can dream it, we can do it.

Kevin, we have seen Jafar numerous times in Adventureland near Aladdin's Magic Carpets. I like "playing" with the villains! For instance, with Jafar do something to annoy him...like take a long time to get the cap off marker for autograph or take numerous pictures. He will start to tap his foot!

We have seen Captain Hook outside of Pirates of the Caribbean and also in Fantasyland over by Mrs. Pott's Cupboard.

Have also seen the Evil Queen and Queen of Hearts at MGM in the villains store as well as in the hub near the Sorcerer's Hat.

Any CM with a phone has a "character hotline" and can call about any character for you. They will be able to tell you what park and what area and sometimes even a time frame where they can be found. Good luck on your quest!
    Last edited by disneydreamer98; 06-03-2005 at 08:09 AM.

DisneyonaDime is offline Moderator
    I agree with Melissa. If you are on a mission to find that certain character always ask a CM. Stop in at Guest Services on your way into the park and get the lowdown on all the characters, places and times. This is a much better method than just sheer coincidence.
    Chris
    Co-author of "Disney on a Dime"- now for sale !!!! Get our new book, plus some extra free goodies when you buy from our site-
    www.DisneyonaDime.com
    Find daily and weekly tips, updates, and now- our book.
    "You can drop a grand in Disney World like that!"- Frank Costanza

Passarino6 is offline Dreaming of Something Disney!
    Have any of you encountered Maleficent any time other than Halloween?
    -Kevin

If we can dream it, we can do it.

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Quote Originally Posted by Passarino6
    Have any of you encountered Maleficent any time other than Halloween?
    Nope, not outside MNSSHP. My October 2003 trip was my Villain Quest trip, and most of them I ran into during MNSSHP. The only villains I saw on this past trip were Captain Hook, Mr. Smee, Gideon, and Governor Ratcliffe.

I'd love to see Gaston, but I have never seen him. Does he do meets and greets?

Really though if you want to see a lot of villains, MNSSHP is the best way to do it. Keep that in mind when you book your next trip.
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...