Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Advice and all that. in the Ask The Experts forums; Good morning all you random people out there. First off, a little background info and then the question. I am a 25 yr old male, athletic, blonde and blue eyed. ...
    CornDawg is offline A-Ticket holder

Advice and all that.

Good morning all you random people out there.

First off, a little background info and then the question. I am a 25 yr old male, athletic, blonde and blue eyed. I have graduated college with a major in sociology and a minor in Theater. Since graduating, I have come to realize that acting and any creative media outlet is my calling. I had original plans to try moving to L.A. to get the ball moving towards an acting career (yes i know its hard but its what i want to do). I have just recently gone on a trip to Orlando and WDW. I LOVED IT! THe wishes songs and fireworks actually made me cry. I want in. So I plan to take another trip to Orlando in August to audition for a character (fur or face, dancer or extra, i will take what i can get). SO..
    DOes anyone have any advice on the auditions and its process?

If i do get accepted;
    Does anyone have advice on places to live, things to be expected, and anything that might come in handy.
    I would appreciate any responses.

(A dream is a wish your heart makes when your asleep)

supernova is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Re: Advice and all that.

A bit further down in the forums there is a whole section for Cast Member questions. You may want to repost there, if you haven't already. I'm not saying that the people with the answers won't find your questions here, but you might be better off checking there, too. Or else maybe the moderators will move it for you. Good luck with your quest for an audition.
    Please visit my new DISNEY AUTOGRAPH website to check out my autograph collection!
    www.autographshowcase.com/disney

Really Walt? Disneyland is MY land? Why would I want a silly little land when I can have the WORLD.

CornDawg is offline A-Ticket holder

Re: Advice and all that.

Thanks.