Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss The Soundtrack. in the Ask The Experts forums; Hello All, This is an awsome web site... I was wondering if I can get some help. I went to Disney World back in 1987, and they had this 3-D ...
    ThunderJoe is offline A-Ticket holder

Question The Soundtrack.

Hello All,

This is an awsome web site... I was wondering if I can get some help. I went to Disney World back in 1987, and they had this 3-D show called Magic Journeys that had this incredible song, they played while they showed this kid in the movie fly through some beautiful scenery. Mind you I was like 10 yrs old, don't remember much... But that song was just amazing and I was just wondering if anyone had a name of possible songs, cause I remember that it was not only one song for the whole film. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Take Care,

Joe

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    The title song, "Magic Journeys" is on the current WDW Official Album 2-disc set
    http://www.disneyworldtrivia.com/for...ead.php?t=2170 (see post #6)
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

DisneyManiac is offline A-Ticket holder
    The one on the WDW Official Album is NOT the one they play in the movie. The one in the movie is completely spectacular. I wish they had that entire show's music on a CD, but they don't...I'm afraid the WDW Official album is the closest you're going to get.
    Loyal patron of the World since 1972

mickaholic4077 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Was some of the words of the song you were looking for: You are splashing in the stream of an unrembered dream,etc.....? If so,I still have a cassette tape of my Official Epcot Album with that song on it- Magic Journeys mystifies......... If you would like a copy of the entire tape,I'd be happy to make one for you;just PM me and we'll work out the details.

marni1971 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    The full film version is at Disney Central... plus a lot of the video too! Look for Fantasyland WDW - a tribute (in 3 parts) for the vid.