Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Wishes and the California Grill in the Ask The Experts forums; I am going to Disney in a couple of weeks. I currently have two reservations at California Grill, one at 7:50 and one at 9:10. Wishes is at 8. Which ...
    lcrcdw12 is offline A-Ticket holder

Wishes and the California Grill

I am going to Disney in a couple of weeks. I currently have two reservations at California Grill, one at 7:50 and one at 9:10. Wishes is at 8. Which reservation do you recommend I use. We could either go out and watch the wishes right after we sit down or we could get there early, watch wishes, have a drink at the bar and eat. What would you recommend?

wdfan is offline Thinking Orange Thoughts

Re: Wishes and the California Grill

I'd personally would take the 9:10 reservation and make a longer, more relaxing evening out of it, but either way I'm sure you'll have a great time!
    WDW Marathon '12
    WDW Goofy '13

FrankVC is offline A-Ticket holder

I would go early too. Keep in mind you can also see Illuminations from there too.

Enjoy. Highly recommend the sushi.

Quote Originally Posted by lcrcdw12 View Post
    I am going to Disney in a couple of weeks. I currently have two reservations at California Grill, one at 7:50 and one at 9:10. Wishes is at 8. Which reservation do you recommend I use. We could either go out and watch the wishes right after we sit down or we could get there early, watch wishes, have a drink at the bar and eat. What would you recommend?

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

I'd go for the early one. Also keep in mind that your seating time is just an estimation. It only takes a few guests to drag their feet to see wishes while at their table to throw the seating times out of whack.

DS not long ago was seated over 30 minutes late there. So the late seating of 9:10 could be even later, me? I'd have a difficult time starting to be served around 945-10:00 and finishing at 11. Just too late for me.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.