Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss AMC Theatre in the Ask The Experts forums; Hello! I posted this on the "Beyond the Parks" thread but I thought it might be better to post it here as well. Anyway, My friend and I are going ...
    MissMello is offline A-Ticket holder

AMC Theatre

Hello! I posted this on the "Beyond the Parks" thread but I thought it might be better to post it here as well. Anyway, My friend and I are going down to Disney World in early June and were thinking about seeing The Avengers at the AMC theatre there since it's bound to be much better quality than anything our small town has! However, I had some questions about it. First off, is the theatre really anything that special? It claims that the seats are love seat style(what does that mean?) and that it has all these enhanced video and audio features. Second, can you charge the ticket and anything you buy at the theatre to your room card? And third, how is the dine-in option? Is it expensive?
    Thank you for any help you can give me!
    When will my reflection show who I am inside?

"Oh, you can't help that. We're all mad here."

doconeill is offline They call me MISTER Fastpass

Re: AMC Theatre

I haven't been in there, but I think what you are referring to as "love seat" seating is what they use in the in-theater dining theaters. The seats are in pairs with armrests to either side, but not between. Aside from the dining and seating in those particular theaters, I'd expect them to be typical stadium seating theaters in terms of quality.

There is also a full service bar and lounge.

According to AllEars, the entries are priced from $8-12 dollars - somewhat comparable to some similar offerings in my area.

I do not believe they will take a KTTW card for room charge or a Disney gift/rewards card.
    Doc

Website work in progress: WDW Untangled: Fastpass+ - Rider Switch - ADR Calculator - Magic Your Way Ticket Price Calculator
    Non-WDW: Sci-Fi Storm - SF/Fantasy news