Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Marceline in the Ask The Experts forums; Has anyone been to Marceline? I'm thinking of making a trip down there sometime this summer. If so what's your opinion and what are the things not to miss? Thanks ...
    nicks10 is offline @nick_straka

Marceline

Has anyone been to Marceline? I'm thinking of making a trip down there sometime this summer. If so what's your opinion and what are the things not to miss? Thanks in advance!
    -Nick

"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy"

albino_pygmy is offline The voice of the Jungle

Re: Marceline

I went on New Year's Day in the middle of winter, so most of the 'attractions' such as the museum were closed for the season. I was still able to see quite a bit of the area which was nice, and you can read and see it all here on my blog: http://albinopygmy.blogspot.com/2011...marceline.html

Good read, thanks for the info! I'm guessing everything can be seen in one whole day?
    -Nick

albino_pygmy is offline The voice of the Jungle

yup.

Just got back. We did get to see the Museum, which was were we spend the most time. It was much larger than I thought, there was an entire room upstairs with a pretty large model of most of the lands of Disneyland. We were pretty much able to see everything in about 5-6 hours. If you are passing through Missouri I would definitely recommend stoping for a while and checking out everything!

I'll try to post pics within the next couple of days for those interested. I don't have many pictures inside the museum, as they ask you to not take any inside. All I have uploaded now is this panorama (http://360.io/Hn7UgA) of Walt's barn, about every reachable area is signed thanking Walt. It and the dreaming tree were some of the highlights for me.
    -Nick