Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss large group suggestions? in the Ask The Experts forums; Hi All! I'm heading to WDW the last week of November. I've been there many times, and I'm sorta the go-to guy when it comes to general Disney "stuff" with ...
    DougBrown3d is offline A-Ticket holder

large group suggestions?

Hi All! I'm heading to WDW the last week of November. I've been there many times, and I'm sorta the go-to guy when it comes to general Disney "stuff" with my friends and family. I decided recently to get my best friends and family (recently married, so in-laws and all) together to fly down to the happiest place on earth for a week. We have a very large group of people going (about 25-30) and i'm running the show! i dont want to plan too much, afraid a rigid schedule will take away from the magic, but i DO want to put together some sort of special (perhaps surprise?) event for all the people going with us. I just can't come up with anything! i've never gone with such a large group! can anyone suggest something special for us? thanks!

NC_WDW_Daddy is offline Annual Passholder

Re: large group suggestions?

Desert party for Illuminations or Fantasmic might work. I have seen them, but never coordinated one. I know the ladies at MEI Mousefan Travel have set up several of them. Might want to give them a call.

dsnyqwn1 is offline Fastpass Holder

A backstage tour might be an idea as well.

WDW Vet is offline A-Ticket holder

Tomorrowland Terrace Fireworks Dessert Party is another option but is a general booking thing and only holds 50 people. You may want to contact Disney dining and see what the procedure is for a large group, (407) WDW-DINE (939-3463).

ADRs will be tough but some of the dinner shows may be another option ince they can block a large group. Just remember in your planning to let families enjoy themselves. Plus all the Grandma and Grandpas would love quality time with the grandkids allowing many couple to enjoy quality time together for some tours and even a his and her massage.

have a great trip!
    Have a magical day!

Vinnie