Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss MNSSHP Tickets in the Ask The Experts forums; First time to MNSSHP. Is there a set time that the tickets will go on sale? Trying for Sept. 14th on a Friday, which is the only day we can ...
    pennywise is offline A-Ticket holder

MNSSHP Tickets

First time to MNSSHP. Is there a set time that the tickets will go on sale? Trying for Sept. 14th on a Friday, which is the only day we can go. It is in celebration on our 35th anniversary.

supernova is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Re: MNSSHP Tickets

They might be on sale already, and if they aren't it would be pretty soon. I'm sure the calendar is already set. You might want to call Disney and find out if they're available. Sometimes they have discounts if you buy them early on select dates. There's no harm in picking them up (although will it be running that early in the season?) but make sure you can definitely go. There's a no-refund policy on those.

Here's the link to the page, although I do not see a calendar up yet, or any link through which to buy tickets right now:
    http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/par...lloween-party/
    Really, Walt? Disneyland is MY land? Why would I want a silly little land when I can have the WORLD.

pennywise is offline A-Ticket holder

Thank you. I guess the best thing to do is simply call a couple times per week until they do go on sale.

One call to an informed operator should at least get you a ballpark date for when they'll be on sale.
    Really, Walt? Disneyland is MY land? Why would I want a silly little land when I can have the WORLD.

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Last year the tentative dates were released Mid March and went on sale very early in May.
    Generally the dates of the party start Mid-September and through the end of October on select days.

While most dates do stick, Disney is known to cancel or add a date here and there. Sometimes with notice other times with little notice. If your date is cancelled they give you the choice of another date, if available (Though I believe they kinda create more room to accommodate cancellations they create).

There is a sliding scale for ticket prices with September being the cheapest. Select dates in October are moderately ticket prices and remaining ticket prices in October are the most coveted and are higher end prices. Last year the first two categories of ticket prices have discounts for buying the tickets in advance.

Coveted dates did not have a discount last year. Coveted dates sell out the quickest and there are always guests that try and buy these at the TTC on the day of that are unhappy the event is sold out.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Quote Originally Posted by pennywise View Post
    Thank you. I guess the best thing to do is simply call a couple times per week until they do go on sale.
    If you follow WDW Magic they are good at promptly posting as is All Ears.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

Isn't it easier to just go to the source and find out through Disney?

MikefromBoston is offline A-Ticket holder

Do the MNSSHP tickets count as admission into the park? I thought I heard that they are able to be used as admission into the park around 4pm or so. just trying to confirm this.....

Yes, they do. Although the party doesn't officially start until about 7, you can usually get into the MK as early as 4pm. Just be sure to get your wrist band on the way in, or report back when they start distribution. I had an issue with that one time, and it's not worth the headache.

Kiliki is offline A-Ticket holder

Do dates for MNSSHP ever sell out? I'm thinking about going on the first day - the 11th of Sept. but I'm not sure if we'll be going. If we leave it until that week to buy, is it likely to be sold out?

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head

The dates closer to Halloween often sell out.

From Allearsnet.com

NEW! 2012 Dates
    -- September 11, 14, 18, 21, 25, 28 & 30
    -- October 4, 5, 8, 11, 12, 14, 16, 18, 21, 23, 25, 26, 28, 30 and 31
    -- November 2

Advance Purchase Prices:
    -- September 11, 14, 18, 21, 25, 28: Ages 10+: $55.95+tax / Ages 3-9 $50.95+tax
    -- September 30; October 4, 8, 11, 14, 16, 18, 21, 23, 25, 28, 30; November 2: Ages 10+: $58.95+tax / Ages 3-9: $53.95+tax

Day of Event Prices:
    -- September 11 - 28: Ages 10+ $62.95+tax / ages 3-9 $57.95+tax
    -- September 30 - November 2 (except October 31): Ages 10+ $64.95+tax / ages 3-9 $59.95+tax
    -- October 31 (Halloween) Ages 10+: $69.95+tax / Ages 3-9: $64.95+tax

Annual Passholder and DVC Member Discounts:
    -- September 11, 14, 18, 21, 25, 28, 30: Ages 10+ $52.95+tax / ages 3-9 $47.95+tax
    -- October 4, 8, 11, 14, 16, 18, 21, 23, 25: Ages 10+ $54.95+tax / ages 3-9 $49.95+tax

No passholder discounts October 5, 12, 26, 28, 30, 31, November 2
    No advance purchase discounts October 5, 12, 26, 31

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head

Also this information was on there.

Tickets on sale May 1, 2012. Call 407-WDISNEY (407-934-7639) to purchase tickets, or visit disneyworld.com (Disney Vacation Club members must call Member Services.)

Active and Retired U.S. Military, including members of the U.S. Coast Guard and active members of the National Guard or Reservists, may purchase discounted Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party Tickets to select event nights. They may also purchase additional tickets for up to five (5) family members and/or friends. ID requirements are the same as the 2011/2012 Military Promotion. NOTE: Permanently Disabled Veterans are also eligible for this offer. These military personnel will have a Military ID with a DAVPRM status.

DATES: September 11, 14, 18, 21, 25 & 28
    Guest Ages 10 & Up $37.77 + tax
    Guest Ages 3-9 $36.37 + tax

Discounted military tickets are available at all Vacation Planning and Guest Relations locations. (Not available at Shades of Green, military bases, disneyworld.com or at 407-WDISNEY.)

NOTE: Many nights sell out in advance, especially Halloween Night, so order tickets early!

prickle is offline Fastpass Holder

Finally I figured it out what MNSSHP means! yahoo