Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss 2nd half of Dumbo and interactive games in the Ask The Experts forums; Any word on when the 2nd half of Dumbo will complete? We are going the last week of May/first week of June and had hoped that Dumbo will be complete. ...
    RJPiner is offline A-Ticket holder

2nd half of Dumbo and interactive games

Any word on when the 2nd half of Dumbo will complete? We are going the last week of May/first week of June and had hoped that Dumbo will be complete. All of the recent photos that I have seen online of storybook circus shows that 2nd Dumbo not complete.

weepstah is offline C-Ticket Holder

Re: 2nd half of Dumbo and interactive games

From everything I can tell, it's still going to be awhile before it's ready to go. Hope you luck out though!

RJPiner is offline A-Ticket holder

Quote Originally Posted by weepstah View Post
    From everything I can tell, it's still going to be awhile before it's ready to go. Hope you luck out though!
    Thanks weepstah, I'll keep my fingers crossed. I am glad that at lest one is open because my 3y/o is really into Dumbo right now

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

I saw circus last night. Dumbo 2 not so good yet. Something looks almost ready either train, or water area. My tip is do after castle show. You could wall right onto everything except peter pan he had an hour wait.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd

Everything I'm reading is leaning toward the 2nd Dumbo probably not being open for your visit as others have said. It seems silly to be honest because they have all the parts just sitting around. I guess the focus is on getting the more important work done on the other side of the new Fantasyland which I totally get.
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd

Official Answer: The next phase of Storybook Circus, including the second Dumbo, the indoor queue area, and the Casey Jr Splash 'n' Soak Station will open in July 2012.
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Saw pictures today, they are assembling Dumbo Two and really clipping along. Pictures of the Splash area are not as far along as I would have thought.

I am impressed with how far Disney got with Dumbo Two in a little over a week. I am getting a kick out of the time frames July. Funnier, Holidays. Now that is a broad time-frame.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.