Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Park advice in the Ask The Experts forums; According to alot of crowd forcast charts, MK is very crowded on Mondays. Here is my dilema; on Monday MK will be open until 1:00 a.m.. but its is the ...
    prickle is offline Fastpass Holder

Park advice

According to alot of crowd forcast charts, MK is very crowded on Mondays. Here is my dilema; on Monday MK will be open until 1:00 a.m.. but its is the most crowded. On Wednesday the MK closes at 11:00 p.m., but the park won't be as crowded. HELP!!!!
    What would my fellow friends do?

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Re: Park advice

In April I did the MK, late evening on Monday. It was stupid crowded during the day. I started at AK, did my morning as usual and went to Epcot for a while. I had dinner at Kona at 730pm and after dinner I went into the MK as they were open for EMH's.

What I've have found is a good chunk of guests start at MK because they intend to stay late but after the Castle Show and Wishes they filter out. It is a wonderful time to start off at Fantasyland. Circus was empty so I was able to walk on the couple attractions and get some great photo's as it was only open for a few weeks at that point. From there we did Splash and Pirates and rode Jungle Cruise at night, my favorite way to ride that attraction. We moved over to Tomorrowland and did that. In a matter of 2 hours we were able to hit most of the big attractions even with Thunder and Space being closed.

It is amazing how much you can do in three parks in a day if you hop well. We didn't have a schedule, we just Wong it.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

prickle is offline Fastpass Holder

Thanks Haunted Gabe, that sounds like a good plan. Plus in June AK might provide more shade during the hot parts of the day.

NC_WDW_Daddy is offline Annual Passholder

Try using a touring plan from the Unofficial Guide and be at MK for opening, then nap and come back in the evening.

weepstah is offline C-Ticket Holder

The last hour or so can be a great time for touring during late closures. I'd be thinking along the same lines. For example - RD at any park until an early lunch, take a nice relaxing break, hit AK after the parade, head over to an MK resort for dinner, then hit MK until close.