Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Tours and Experiences in the Ask The Experts forums; My husband and I are taking a visit to WDW in September and I want to plan something special for him and I to do. What tours and/or experiences would ...
    Robyn_Johnson is offline A-Ticket holder

Tours and Experiences

My husband and I are taking a visit to WDW in September and I want to plan something special for him and I to do. What tours and/or experiences would you recommend? I've been tossing around the idea of a Segway tour of Epcot, but I don't know if there is a tour that someone else has taken and loved. Thanks!

Prince Charming is offline B-Ticket Holder

Re: Tours and Experiences

I have enjoyed Keys to the Kingdom and The Magic Behind Our Steam Trains, both in the Magic Kingdom. Briefly, "Keys" is approximately a five hour tour through the Magic Kingdom and the "Steam Trains" takes you for a ride back stage to see the maintenance area and the trains up close. Pictures were allowed back stage on the train tour, but not on Keys. Also, the fireworks cruise in Seven Seas Lagoon was fun, but expensive.

Disney offers many tours throughout all the parks, some seasonal, at varying price levels. The tour info/booking number is 407-939-8687.

Welcome to the Magic Kingdom!

disneyrunrchick is offline C-Ticket Holder

We did lunch with an animal keeper, which was fun and a good value since it included our food at Sanaa, but I'm dying to do lunch with an Imagineer or one of the Africa treks. There are so many special tours and experiences, I think you just have to narrow it down to what you really like and value.
    http://disneyrunnerchick.blogspot.com

This is my family. I found it, all on my own. Is little, and broken, but still good. Yeah, still good
    .-

The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing- Walt Disney

There is no one on the planet to compare with moi.- Miss Piggy

TEN Trips... And counting!

minniemouse0830 is offline A-Ticket holder

Quote Originally Posted by Robyn_Johnson View Post
    My husband and I are taking a visit to WDW in September and I want to plan something special for him and I to do. What tours and/or experiences would you recommend? I've been tossing around the idea of a Segway tour of Epcot, but I don't know if there is a tour that someone else has taken and loved. Thanks!
    I did the segway tour of Worldshow Case in December and really enjoyed it.

Jim Canales is offline A-Ticket holder

Quote Originally Posted by Robyn_Johnson View Post
    I have done the Keys to the Kingdom Tour. You will enjoy this tour - there is alot of information and stories that you will hear. You will be amazed at all the detail that we as park guest don't realize because we are in such a hurry.

JNota0005DakMC is offline Annual Passholder

I've done the keys to the kingdom as well... I actually am looking into doing it again maybe next year... It's an awesome experience...
    "All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them"
    -Walt Disney

"Laughter is America's most important export"
    -Walt Disney

"Paging Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom Morrow, your party from Saturn has arrived. Please give them a ring."

Please check out my blog... (Join up...! Everyone's Welcome...!) Find it on Facebook too...!
    http://tomorrowlandgazette.blogspot.com/