Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718
Like Tree2Likes
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss WDW neglected? in the Ask The Experts forums; Originally Posted by Mo Noyz Yeah, but we should gut Space and replace it with something else. No need to bother with Stitch. That's a real crowd pleaser. And certainly ...
    mkcoughlan is offline D-Ticket Holder

Re: WDW neglected?

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Noyz View Post
    Yeah, but we should gut Space and replace it with something else.

No need to bother with Stitch. That's a real crowd pleaser.

And certainly don't bother with that wasteland of race track next to Space.

Hey, Splash is broken in so many ways, they should gut it and build an entirely new attraction if we're using HG logic.
    Do you see how many little kids enjoy Tommorowland speedway when I was little that was my favorite ride the wait time is never below 20 minutes also don't you think they will fix splash in the three month refurb
    “What ever you do, do it well. Do it so well that when people see you do it they will want to come back and see you do it again and they will want to bring others and show them how well you do what you do.”

"We allow no geniuses around our Studio."

“It’s kind of fun to do the impossible.”

"Why be a governor or senator when you can be king of Disneyland?"

-Walt Disney

supernova is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Noyz View Post
    Yeah, but we should gut Space and replace it with something else.

No need to bother with Stitch. That's a real crowd pleaser.

And certainly don't bother with that wasteland of race track next to Space.

Hey, Splash is broken in so many ways, they should gut it and build an entirely new attraction if we're using HG logic.
    Splash Mountain goes down, you know no one is running to Tom Sawyer Island or the river boat instead.
    Please visit my new DISNEY AUTOGRAPH website to check out my autograph collection!
    www.autographshowcase.com/disney

Really Walt? Disneyland is MY land? Why would I want a silly little land when I can have the WORLD.

Quote Originally Posted by mkcoughlan View Post
    Do you see how many little kids enjoy Tommorowland speedway when I was little that was my favorite ride the wait time is never below 20 minutes.
    20 minutes for an attraction isn't bad.

Disney had a chance to move the entrance for the little race car ride and incorporate it into Storybook Circus somehow (maybe a Dumbo clown jalopy ride or some other such themed nonsense?) and get that ride OUT of Tomorrowland, where it had zero business to begin with. There is nothing futuristic about go-karts putting around on lawn mower engines.
    Please visit my new DISNEY AUTOGRAPH website to check out my autograph collection!

Really Walt? Disneyland is MY land? Why would I want a silly little land when I can have the WORLD.

Quote Originally Posted by supernova View Post
    20 minutes for an attraction isn't bad.

Disney had a chance to move the entrance for the little race car ride and incorporate it into Storybook Circus somehow (maybe a Dumbo clown jalopy ride or some other such themed nonsense?) and get that ride OUT of Tomorrowland, where it had zero business to begin with. There is nothing futuristic about go-karts putting around on lawn mower engines.
    I guess you have a point, if they DID replace then i would not mind but, for now i dont think its in urgent need of replacement. Its deffinatlly not as bad as say Stich's Great Escape or anything, i tink disney could survive a few more years with it.
    “What ever you do, do it well. Do it so well that when people see you do it they will want to come back and see you do it again and they will want to bring others and show them how well you do what you do.”

-Walt Disney

nicholas is offline Lost in my house

Why would splash go down, is this like a rumor? And stich needs to go sometime soon I mean Disney can do a lot better.

Quote Originally Posted by nicholas View Post
    Why would splash go down, is this like a rumor? And stich needs to go sometime soon I mean Disney can do a lot better.
    I think people just wantvsplash to go I don't think it will though I mean it's a great cLassic ride. As for stitch I'm with you it's unplesent from the seating to the show and little kids are scared out of there minds it's like stichs great MISTAKE.
    nicholas likes this.

-Walt Disney

Quote Originally Posted by mkcoughlan View Post
    I think people just wantvsplash to go I don't think it will though I mean it's a great cLassic ride. As for stitch I'm with you it's unplesent from the seating to the show and little kids are scared out of there minds it's like stichs great MISTAKE.
    Hehe. I don't want splash to go anyway I don't see why anyone else would want it to go also but i'm not everyone.

trickster is offline Hakuna Matata!!... It means no worries!!

I don't think WDW as a whole is neglected but it could do with some TLC! Personally - for me - Epcot is one of those places

Taking Future World:
    They need to re-invent the Wonders of Life Pavilion as a permament attraction of some description.
    Innoventions East and West spend more time behind tarps than out - so annoying!
    In the Land Pavilion, The Circle of Life fable needs an overhaul and maybe a similar story added with digital imagery instead of the grainy show we get now.
    Also, if they could, they should re-open the Odyssey Centre - may be as a restaurant or how about a permament story on the History of WDW with displays, posters, props and may be a mini movie show?

Taking World Show Case:
    On the Whole, WSC is good although after how many years, Disney should be trying harder to add a few extra countries. Brazil keeps getting rumoured?!... I'd love to see Australia and Greece added: Greece would allow the characters from Hercules to be added!
    May be (being baised), the UK pavilion could do with a second restaurant and also an attraction of some form or another! (For a ride they could use the Millenium building which is just behind. I do know but it is used for coroprate events from time to time but they could find somewhere else!!)
    Rich

"Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
    I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney

JNota0005DakMC is offline Annual Passholder

It's going down for refurbishment after the new year... It's not going anywhere... It needs this refurb...
    "All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them"
    -Walt Disney

"Laughter is America's most important export"
    -Walt Disney

"Paging Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom Morrow, your party from Saturn has arrived. Please give them a ring."

Please check out my blog... (Join up...! Everyone's Welcome...!) Find it on Facebook too...!
    http://tomorrowlandgazette.blogspot.com/

firemedic is offline Premium Annual Passholder

I agree with everyone about Future World. It needs attention. I especially cringe when I see The Wonders of Life sitting there rotting away. There is SO MUCH that could be done with that and the area above The Imagination pavilion.
    nicholas likes this.

You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.
    Walt Disney

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Quote Originally Posted by firemedic View Post
    I agree with everyone about Future World. It needs attention. I especially cringe when I see The Wonders of Life sitting there rotting away. There is SO MUCH that could be done with that and the area above The Imagination pavilion.
    Rotting is very accurate. I was in the building in April for F&G and the entrance area was genuinely rotting and in such physical disrepair. It was raining and the water was coming in through the roof and window wall at the entrance and it was temporarily blocked off during the rain to guide guests away from the water leaking through.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

Mo Noyz is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site

The physical condition of Future World stopped just short of completely disgusting me when we were there in '10. I'm assuming it may complete the deal next month.

Quote Originally Posted by firemedic View Post
    I have been thinking that ever since I cared about Disney.

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    Rotting is very accurate. I was in the building in April for F&G and the entrance area was genuinely rotting and in such physical disrepair. It was raining and the water was coming in through the roof and window wall at the entrance and it was temporarily blocked off during the rain to guide guests away from the water leaking through.
    Disney installed an indoor waterfall. So why are you complaining?

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Tooshay!
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718