Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Yeehaw Bob in the Ask The Experts forums; My family is thinking about seeing Yeehaw Bob when we go down in November... For some reason I am thinking that it is 21 and over...is that true??...
    wallfan329 is offline Working on becoming a Disney CPer

Yeehaw Bob

My family is thinking about seeing Yeehaw Bob when we go down in November... For some reason I am thinking that it is 21 and over...is that true??
    Mckayla
    My Disney College Program blog...everything from KSU life to getting ready for Spring 2015
    ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
    2001(PO),2003(BC and DCL Magic),2004(ASM),2005(Poly and DCL Magic),2006(HH & OKW),2007(SSR),2009(WL),2010(BW,Pop and Vero),2011(OKW),2012(AKL & OKW),2012(Pop, Reunion),2013(Band Trip/Birthday Trip...AoA/Off Property),2014(OKW,Pop and DCL Dream)
    ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Re: Yeehaw Bob

Nope. I brought my kids from the time they were really young. Go it is a blast! We laugh so hard. It is also interactive if you choose to participate. They serve food and drinks. Some of the best non alcoholic drinks too.

It starts out with families and as the night goes on the kids are older kids. There is a video with Lou there with his family I believe in the last 12 months.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.