Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss A question about the Plaza in MK in the Ask The Experts forums; I have heard that you can view Spectromagic and the fireworks from the patio at this restaurant. Can anyone tell me if this is true?...
    jarw00 is offline A-Ticket holder

A question about the Plaza in MK

I have heard that you can view Spectromagic and the fireworks from the patio at this restaurant. Can anyone tell me if this is true?

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    It is a fantastic view of the fireworks (not so great for MNSSHP or MVMCP fireworks, but great for Wishes). It is a little far from the action for the parade to suit me. We like to watch the parade and do the hustle over to the patio for the fireworks! Hubby or I save a seat while the other one runs to grab drinks and Mickey bars. If we can't get a seat, we head to the ice cream parlor and get a cone. For some reason we think we MUST have ice cream with our fireworks.
    They call me "Nana"

jarw00 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Is this part of the restaurant? What I have in mind is to get there about 7:45 for dinner then stay for the parade and fireworks.

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    I like the idea of ice cream with the fireworks. I think I will do that in Oct!!!

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    When I was there in February, we were on the Silver Dream Package and we had what was called "Priority Seating" for Wishes. The place where they put us was the Plaza. Very good view of the castle, however, some trees were in the way if you didn't get in the right spot.

tiggerguy is offline All Around Good Guy
    to DWT.com

**jarw00**.

Hope you will find your time here to be fun and exciting!
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator