Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Mission Space in the Ask The Experts forums; Hi. I rode Mission Space again this weekend (I still love it!). My question to the experts is: Does anyone know the layout of that building? It seems to me ...
    adambreakey is offline Moderator

Mission Space

Hi.

I rode Mission Space again this weekend (I still love it!). My question to the experts is:

Does anyone know the layout of that building? It seems to me that I always have a loooong walk through the hallways after I finish the ride. How does the layout look from above?

Actually, I would be interested in this sort of thing for many rides in the parks.

Thanks

adamb
    To be conscious that you are ignorant is a great step to knowledge.

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    Adam,

First let me say a few things:
    1. I am SO jealous that you are close to WDW and got to ride M:S just a few days ago. I'm looking to plan a September trip and it's just too darm far away
    2. Mission: Space ROCKS!!
    3. I have attached two "blueprints" for the Mission:Space building to this message. I have some others as well, and will try to post them in the galleries when I get a chance (you may have to remind me, though... the odl man is losing it... fast)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mission Space-missionspace_blueprint.jpg   Mission Space-ms_blueprint2.jpg  
    Last edited by Lou Mongello; 06-02-2004 at 12:11 PM.
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Ace - its me ADAM

Thanks for the blueprints!!!

edit -- Also, out of the dozen or more times I have ridden this ride - it appears as though I have only ever been in the right two centrifuges... that would give me the long walk post ride.

Thanks again

adamb

BTW - there were construction walls up at Mission Space this weekend. -- They were covering the front left side of the building (near the exit of the ride) -- I couldn't see behind them.

I also took some pics of the new stunt show theater at MGM, plus a bunch of pics of the star wars characters/parade. I will post them soon.

adamb

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    Quote Originally Posted by adambreakey
    Ace - its me ADAM
    The lack-of-sleep gremlin strikes again... Post modified.
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42