Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Saddlesore Swanson in the Ask The Experts forums; I could very easily be mistaken and this character was only found in DL, however, it never hurts to ask. Someone might know. While preparing for our trip in November ...
    4Shoemakers is offline A-Ticket holder

Saddlesore Swanson

I could very easily be mistaken and this character was only found in DL, however, it never hurts to ask. Someone might know. While preparing for our trip in November my Father in Law would often tease the kids about a character he knew of from a Disney ride named "Saddlesore Swanson". He didnt know for sure what it was from but just knew the character had a raspy voice in a western kind of style.

I know that's a lot of helpful information to get started with However, does anyone know WHERE this character can be found. 2nd, who voiced the character if he was real?

Thanks!
    Paul

supernova is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Re: Saddlesore Swanson

He was a turkey in the old America Sings attraction in Disneyland. Chill Willis provided the voice.
    Really, Walt? Disneyland is MY land? Why would I want a silly little land when I can have the WORLD.

4Shoemakers is offline A-Ticket holder

A Turkey?! Wow, what a magical land. Chill Willis? Thank you... Now I can say my Father in Law is a turkey and it can be my little inside joke!

supernova is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Really, Walt? Disneyland is MY land? Why would I want a silly little land when I can have the WORLD.