Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Missing Star Wars Weekend in the Ask The Experts forums; We will be arriving at Disneyworld two days after the last Star Wars weekend in June. Will we still be able to purchase the merchandise or do they pull those ...
    LovinDisney is offline A-Ticket holder

Missing Star Wars Weekend

We will be arriving at Disneyworld two days after the last Star Wars weekend in June. Will we still be able to purchase the merchandise or do they pull those items as soon as the weekends are over?

Thanks!
    Jessica

doconeill is offline They call me MISTER Fastpass

Re: Missing Star Wars Weekend

They might still have some stuff - check Tatooine Traders. But most of the stuff will probably be gone. I remember them having a limited amount of stuff for each weekend, and by Sunday those items would be gone...then the next weekend there would be more.
    Doc

Website work in progress: WDW Untangled: Fastpass+ - Rider Switch - ADR Calculator - Magic Your Way Ticket Price Calculator
    Non-WDW: Sci-Fi Storm - SF/Fantasy news

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Limited Time Magic, Star Wars characters riding Star Tours with guests on May 4th.

That's going to be an excellent photo-op.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Disney’s Hollywood Studios for ‘Limited Time Magic’

posted on April 26th, 2013 by Gary Buchanan, Social Media Managing Editor

For one day only, Disney’s Hollywood Studios will present a “Limited Time Magic” event for the annual, fan-proclaimed “Star Wars Day,” May 4 – a date that Star Wars fans worldwide turn into a celebratory pun, “May the Fourth Be With You!”

Separate from our month-long Star Wars Weekends special event (which begins May 17), this “Limited Time Magic” celebration features special Star Wars entertainment, characters, commemorative merchandise, a Star Wars dance party and a Star Wars-themed fireworks show to cap off the day.
    You might even find yourself sitting next to Chewbacca aboard Star Tours – The Adventures Continue. Star Warscharacters will make surprise appearances on the 3-D attraction to enjoy the wild journey through space alongside park guests.
    A special edition of Jedi Training Academy also is planned that day, with parents invited to join their children (ages 4-12, sign-ups required on first-come basis) on-stage for the training and final showdown with the Empire.
    When the sun goes down, galactic fun lights the night as Lobot (from Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back) takes over as DJ for a dance party that will be highlighted by a special Star Wars fireworks show.
    “May the Fourth Be With You” “Limited Time Magic” park activities and shows are included in regular admission to Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.