Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss New Fast Pass in the Ask The Experts forums; Originally Posted by i-neighborhood Rumors - (disclaimer: that i don't necessarily subscribe as fact but this is on the internet in many different news stories, reputable and alternate, including Wikipedia ...
    doconeill is offline They call me MISTER Fastpass

Re: New Fast Pass

Quote Originally Posted by i-neighborhood View Post
    Rumors - (disclaimer: that i don't necessarily subscribe as fact but this is on the internet in many different news stories, reputable and alternate, including Wikipedia and I'm a French model) that the new NSA facility is set to begin collecting data from all sources, emails, phone calls, text messages, parking receipts, dinner reservations, and of course the NSA will be collecting information on you at DL and WDW and other parks REGARDLESS IF YOU HAVE MAGICBAND OR NOT This was the purpose in going RFID for Disney to assist in making it more easy to collect information on you and monitor you via GPS and RFID ROTFLM*O
    Here is the Wikipedia article:
    Utah Data Center - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Oh Yeah I'm drinking KoolAid
    Where is the reputable source? Even the Wikipedia article doesn't mention Disney.

Aside from the fact there are many other methods that can be used to track you that don't involve RFID and GPS (which MagicBands don't have anyways...)
    Doc

Website work in progress: WDW Untangled: Fastpass+ - Rider Switch - ADR Calculator - Magic Your Way Ticket Price Calculator
    Non-WDW: Sci-Fi Storm - SF/Fantasy news

i-neighborhood Guest

Quote Originally Posted by doconeill View Post
    Where is the reputable source? Even the Wikipedia article doesn't mention Disney.

Aside from the fact there are many other methods that can be used to track you that don't involve RFID and GPS (which MagicBands don't have anyways...)
    All the talk about databases and I saw some hubbub about that and was just being humorously or not silly.

Mo Noyz is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site

The worst part being you don't see how problematic that kind of thing is.

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Oh no, did the world end???? Did WDW shut down?

Oh wait, just more drama.
    i-neighborhood likes this.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

i-neighborhood Guest

CMs from the cancelled As the World Turns

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post

Mo Noyz is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site

Actually, Doc highlighted the drama in his post above.

It may have been made facetiously, but since ineighborhood has hinted that he/she believes in this exact kind of thing...

Quote Originally Posted by i-neighborhood View Post
    All the talk about databases and I saw some hubbub about that and was just being humorously or not silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mo Noyz View Post
    The worst part being you don't see how problematic that kind of thing is.
    Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post

Actually, Doc highlighted the drama in his post above.

It may have been made facetiously, but since ineighborhood has hinted that he/she believes in this exact kind of thing...
    Nice try. Doc, not realizing I-Neighborhood was being silly and a stab at humor, questioned the content of his post. You on the other hand AFTER I-neighborhood replied to Doc clarified.

Your dramatic post was about I-Neighborhood not the content of his post, just another opportunity to slam a member. Once again the need to continue to derail threads with drama. Problematic? Gracious. We can all see you stalk certain members just to demean them all while adding little content to the subject at hand, that post zilch just a direct hit on a member. That post was useless unless your goal is to continue to pummel members with insults. To me, that is what is genuinely problematic.

Interesting you tried to throw Doc under the bus though. Not surprising.

but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Doc is too even keeled and intelligent to fall for that kind of nonsense. His question was well founded and appropriate. And passing on misinformation, humorously or not, should always draw a red flag.

And considering the source, yes posting something of that nature is indeed problematic.

Now, if you're done trying to create bad blood between Doc and I...
    Last edited by Mo Noyz; 05-31-2013 at 11:46 AM.

Grow up, Gabe. Honestly.

Doc is too even keeled and intelligent to fall for your nonsense. His question was well founded and appropriate. And passing on misinformation, humorously or not, should always draw a red flag.

And considering the source, yes posting something of that nature is indeed problematic.

Grow up? Ouchy.

Doc behaves like a man, he doesn't go around insulting members. His posts are interesting and he doesn't take pot shots at members. Doc as a mature adult questioned the content of a post as I stated, which is legitimate.

You on the other hand just posted yet another dig to a member who already posted prior to your insult that he was trying to be humorous but you couldn't pass up the opportunity to slam a member now could you? Again have dragged Doc in to justify your insults. Interesting.

BTW, just for clarification, Kim Jong un is a crybaby who is angry at the world because he thinks they don't give him everything he thinks he deserves.

Hmmm...who does that remind me of...
    Kim Jong is a bully, who enjoys being mean and cruel to people and gets a kick out of it no matter how he tries to defend his actions. He is relentless. He doesn't know how to Man-up and blames everyone else for his bad behavior.

Hmmm...who does that remind me of...
    i-neighborhood likes this.

I will try to explain this to you one last time, and then I'm done with this part of the conversation.

Posting that kind of misinformation, even if it was meant to be humorous, is problematic in and of itself. Things like that can be taken the wrong way.

That is not a personal dig. It is a fact.

I will try to explain this to you one last time, and then I'm done with this part of the conversation.

Posting that kind of misinformation, even if it was meant to be humorous, is problematic in and of itself. Things like that can be taken the wrong way.

That is not a personal dig. It is a fact.
    Reality check, it is your opinion, not a fact. Ahhh you habitually make proclamations like this all the time. This is one of my favorites:

I clarified myself several times for your benefit. you took two days to respond to my post, mostly because you are seemingly powerless to comprehend anything that either of us say, while at the same time changing the conversation entirely and trying to make t look like it is my fault.

The conversation between Doc and myself was strictly concerning privacy issues and emails addresses.

PERIOD!

You jumped in as though you had something to say, then when called on it you floundered and flailed, changed the entire focus of the conversation, made passive-aggressive insults, and laid the blame on me.

This is the same pattern you follow any time someone calls you for one of your ill-considered remarks. And because I am tired of dealing with such a delusional personality I will be placing you on ignore and no longer interact with you in any way.

This will be my last post to you, and most likely my last post on this board since it is pretty much dominated by you and the negative light you constantly cast Disney in to begin with. It almost sociopathic in nature.

No need for a moderator to close this thread.

And yet you kept posting on the thread and to me on the thread and elsewhere, as I assumed it was hot air and it wasn't likely to be your last post on the board or to me. So much for being a man of your word. Just more insults and blah blah blah.

Quote Originally Posted by HG
    Reality check, it is your opinion, not a fact.
    Sorry to disagree.

It is a fact that passing on misinformation of that nature can be taken the wrong way. Please see post #46 and close the case.

And lest you try to continue to create bad blood where none exists, let me explicitly state that I whole-heartedly support everything stated in that post.

Sorry to disagree.

It is a fact that passing on misinformation of that nature can be taken the wrong way. Please see post #46 and close the case.

And lest you try to continue to create bad blood where none exists, let me explicitly state that I whole-heartedly support everything stated in that post.
    Thank goodness courts and comedians don't follow your version of facts! Comedic ribbing has never been considered fact. Remember Bob Maher being Sued by Donald Trump for his kidding. Donald refused to acknowledge humor and Sued Maher, I-Neighborhood was joking too and like Donald Trump vs Maher you took I-Neighborhood to task, making a mountain out of a mole hill. I-Neighborhood stated prior to you taking him to task he was kidding and silly, he was taking a stab at humor. Even Donald knew when to take his toys and go home.

And now your are being disillusion about trying to create bad blood between you and Doc. Nice spin, Doc's comments sound not mean and were about a post and were fine. I had nothing to do with you throwing Doc under the bus for your comments about I-Neighboorhoods post after he said he was kidding. You and you alone said "Actually, Doc highlighted the drama in his post above." trying to shift blame for taking I-Neighborhood to task for humor. Guilty conscious, trying to shift blame yet again. I addressed it, didn't start it.

But I do enjoy the way you try to manipulate "close the case," giggle. You're acting like this is Celebrity Apprentice and you're Donald with the final verdict, very dictatorial I'd say.

supernova is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Oh, I've never ordered the DVD. Though, don't you do that from the Disney site?
    I thought so, too. But Disney doesn't mail them out themselves. Another third party vendor seems to be doing that, out of Texas.
    Please visit my new DISNEY AUTOGRAPH website to check out my autograph collection!
    www.autographshowcase.com/disney

Really Walt? Disneyland is MY land? Why would I want a silly little land when I can have the WORLD.

doconeill is offline They call me MISTER Fastpass

While you boys have been haggling, I've been at Star Wars Weekends.

FYI, the only in park kiosks I found so far are for cast members.

As for i-n's post, it's one thing to make it obvious you are joking.

It's another post to post like was done, which seems like it was defending and earlier position of yours, without any outward indication that the post was in jest. The "drinking the kool-aid" seemed more in reference that you were joking about taking Disney at its word, but not about the post.
    Doc

Website work in progress: WDW Untangled: Fastpass+ - Rider Switch - ADR Calculator - Magic Your Way Ticket Price Calculator
    Non-WDW: Sci-Fi Storm - SF/Fantasy news

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast