Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree9Likes
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss New Fast Pass in the Ask The Experts forums; Originally Posted by doconeill While you boys have been haggling, I've been at Star Wars Weekends. FYI, the only in park kiosks I found so far are for cast members. ...
    Mo Noyz is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site

Re: New Fast Pass

Quote Originally Posted by doconeill View Post
    While you boys have been haggling, I've been at Star Wars Weekends.

FYI, the only in park kiosks I found so far are for cast members.

As for i-n's post, it's one thing to make it obvious you are joking.

It's another post to post like was done, which seems like it was defending and earlier position of yours, without any outward indication that the post was in jest. The "drinking the kool-aid" seemed more in reference that you were joking about taking Disney at its word, but not about the post.

The End

i-neighborhood Guest

doc is entitled to his opinion and this won't be the first time I disagree.

I'm surprised anyone took the post in question serious. I figured the French model state farm reference alone would have conveyed that. In any event, whether or not it was made clear or was a joke, its not that big of a deal.

And at the end of the day national security is relevant, that's why they have dogs sniffing you because it's a concern at WDW but really, if it wasn't apparent jesting by the post alone, I made that clear immediately after Doc questioned me on it. I wasn't defending anyone's position, I think everyone in this thread is capable of holding their own, quite capable. Adults I assume. However, I have seen members who aren't adults on here conduct themselves with more prudence than, well go figure.

At the end of the day, while privacy is of concern and always should be, I support the technology, and if I have my way there will be a camera on every street in every neighborhood, and an RFID chip in every Driver License, Auto Tag and Passport and any other place where it can assist in reducing crime in our neighborhoods.. That's what I believe.

At the end of the day, I'm going to continue to go to WDW multiple times a month and I'm going to wear the bracelet

If anyone wants to pick apart this post too, feel free to do so. Enjoy yourself. Have fun with it, because, the post in question or this one won't be the last one that's picked apart or that I agree or disagree with someone. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and SOMETIMES, not all, you know what they say about opinions, and I"m not referring to Doc, just to be clear.

As far a Doc is concerned, at least THUS far in his conveyance of his opinions and positions he has done so in a manner that is with vigor and passion yet appropriate, which I appreciate and which is more than I can say for the other abject poster.

Y'all have a good weekend, Ya hear

i-neighborhood Guest

For those who haven't seen the commercial here it is. The beginning caption is "State of Disbelief" lol I mean really. In one point the commercial says "they can't put anything on the internet that's not true" Enjoy.

i-neighborhood Guest

Another humorous commercial to just say bye bye, at least for now.

doconeill is offline They call me MISTER Fastpass

By the way, the first official guest tests of FP+ with MagicBands will begin in a couple weeks.

Guest staying at AKL (Jambo House only) or Contemporary (not DVC guests), checking in June 20th, 21st, or 22nd, are being pre-selected to take part and are being contacted. The test will run through the 26th.

This appears to be a full-scale test as well, as nearly all attractions plus other rumored experiences are available for selection, in all four parks.

From a guest who has already been pre-selected and is using the system now to choose experiences, there appears to be NO TIERING of the selections, unlike previous tests. So you CAN get three E-ticket FP+.

You can only choose an attraction once. And you can only choose attractions in a single park for each day.

Once you make selections, it will assign you times - however, you are free to change the times or attractions.

Interestingly, Big Thunder Mountain seems to already be "sold out" on most of the test days.

Still no idea if/how you can get more FP+ while in the park.
    Doc

Website work in progress: WDW Untangled: Fastpass+ - Rider Switch - ADR Calculator - Magic Your Way Ticket Price Calculator
    Non-WDW: Sci-Fi Storm - SF/Fantasy news

Mo Noyz is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site

Interesting, Doc. Keep us updated. I thought for some reason they were going to limit FP+ to two per day...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345