Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Candle Light Processional - 2013 in the Ask The Experts forums; Does anyone know when WDW announces the narrators for the processional? I know that the narrators are subject to change, but I would like to know when the names are ...
    tmbcole is offline C-Ticket Holder

Candle Light Processional - 2013

Does anyone know when WDW announces the narrators for the processional? I know that the narrators are subject to change, but I would like to know when the names are usually posted.

Thank you.
    Tina Cole

supernova is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Re: Candle Light Processional - 2013

Best bet is to call Disney directly.
    Please visit my new DISNEY AUTOGRAPH website to check out my autograph collection!
    www.autographshowcase.com/disney

Really Walt? Disneyland is MY land? Why would I want a silly little land when I can have the WORLD.

Gatorhead is offline C-Ticket Holder

Quote Originally Posted by tmbcole View Post
    Does anyone know when WDW announces the narrators for the processional? I know that the narrators are subject to change, but I would like to know when the names are usually posted.

Thank you.
    This is what I was able to find but you may have already found it yourself. Have you ever been to the Candlelight Processional before? Just curious because although I've enjoyed it a couple of times before it didn't seem much different than things I can see locally, minus the guest speaker, at Christmas time. I also was kinda ready for it to be over after around 30 minutes but it is not. It's at least an hour or maybe a little longer and after about 30 minutes all I started thinking about was touring WorldShowcase. Kinda hard for me to keep my focus on this long of a performance without me thinking I'd rather be doing something else, especially while in EPCOT.

So if you've never seen the Candlelight Processional or just have time to kill then I would recommend this performance but otherwise it will probably be a while before I attend. Oh, and another thing is when they have artists like Stevev Curtis Chapman or Amy Grant as speakers it's kind of a tease cuz they never sing and that would really be cool if they did. Just my 2 sense thrown in there.....

• 11/29 - 12/01: TBA
    • 12/02 - 12/03: TBA
    • 12/04 - 12/05: Ashley Judd - New!
    • 12/06 - 12/07: Whoopi Goldberg
    • 12/08 - 12/10: Sigourney Weaver
    • 12/11 - 12/13: Dennis Haysbert - New!
    • 12/14 - 12/16: James Denton
    • 12/17 - 12/19: Edward James Olmos
    • 12/20 - 12/22: Trace Adkins
    • 12/23 - 12/25: TBA
    • 12/26 - 12/28: Blair Underwood
    • 12/19 - 12/30: Amy Grant

I'm giving this a shot this year for the first time. My wife and I usually sit outside the America Pavillion and listen but get bored after a bit and move on. I think she'd enjoy it more if we could see it and were locked into seats. Time will tell.
    Please visit my new DISNEY AUTOGRAPH website to check out my autograph collection!

Really Walt? Disneyland is MY land? Why would I want a silly little land when I can have the WORLD.

Gatorhead is offline C-Ticket Holder

Quote Originally Posted by supernova View Post
    I'm giving this a shot this year for the first time. My wife and I usually sit outside the America Pavillion and listen but get bored after a bit and move on. I think she'd enjoy it more if we could see it and were locked into seats. Time will tell.
    That's cool. I'd highly recommend doing the dinner package then. We've always done a dinner, which turns out to be lunch time, at Biergarten which happens to be on the lowest tier of the packages and comes out to be less expensive than the other choices. For example, we ate at Biergarten around 2:00pm for a 7:00 Processional time. You get the vouchers for the Processional after your dinner so that you are guaranteed a seat with literally no waiting. There's no way I'd wait in that long line for the Processional.

Also, don't know if they're still doing it but the last time we went a couple of years ago they had a special viewing area afterwards for Illuminations which really topped off the evening. Well worth it for us so if you have a couple of hours to kill in Worldshowcase I'd recommend the CP, especially if you've never been before.

Thanks for the tips. My wife and I have vastly different eatting habits. She'll eat nearly anything and my tastes are extremely limited. We've checked German and can't find anything on the menu for either of us, oddly enough. I don't eat at China or Japan, and she is far more sophisticated than chicken nuggets or burgers, so America's out. We might do better towards France, England or Italy. Will have to check the lunch or dinner packages. But yes, if I take her, we'll definitely do a meal.