Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss The town of Celebration, Florida in the Ask The Experts forums; Im sorry if this has been asked before, but doing a search for "celebration" in this website is like searching for "free" in google. Can anyone post pictures or links ...
    robo85045 is offline C-Ticket Holder

The town of Celebration, Florida

Im sorry if this has been asked before, but doing a search for "celebration" in this website is like searching for "free" in google.
    Can anyone post pictures or links to pictures of the town of Celebration, FL?
    I couldnt find any large pictures of the area on their website, and there is a slight chance that my family and I might move there.

I dare hope...
    Of course, what im fealing compared to hope is like compairing a small county fair to Disney World...
    The hardest task of all is believing in yourself, for who knows all your faults and shortcomings better?

Two tiny wings, eyes big and yellow
    Horns of a steer, what a loveable fellow
    From head to tail, a royal purple pigmant
    and then, WaLaa! you've got a Figmant!

Aspiring to be Cast Member for WDW. See any non-Disney behaviour from me? Point it out!

shadesofgreen is offline I can write whatever I want up here now? Cool!
    Their official website is celebrationfl.com but that is not a very good source for pictures you can download. . . . have you tried doing a Google image search for celebration florida (houses, real estate, property, homes etc. . .)? You can pull some pretty nice pictures off there. If you plan on living there, I hope you have a really good job!
    What I say 100 times each day:
    "It's not a Disney Resort even though it's on Disney property!"

robo85045 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Il try google again with the keywords you listed, although it didnt come up with anything relevant before...
    In responce to your sig:
    <voice="humours">I know the difference, im not a child wanting to live forever in the park </voice>
    The hardest task of all is believing in yourself, for who knows all your faults and shortcomings better?

Two tiny wings, eyes big and yellow
    Horns of a steer, what a loveable fellow
    From head to tail, a royal purple pigmant
    and then, WaLaa! you've got a Figmant!

Aspiring to be Cast Member for WDW. See any non-Disney behaviour from me? Point it out!

brad is offline A-Ticket holder
    not sure if this'll help much, but here's a real estate company with pictures of homes and of 'the neighborhood'

http://www.celebrationhouses.com

also, some stock (watermarked) photos from someone's collection:

http://www.goodlifestock.com/goodlif...el/celebration
    Last edited by brad; 07-29-2005 at 04:31 PM.

nrose101 is offline Lez Do It!
    I was always under the impression the prices were a lot higher..Now only if I could convince my wife that we need to move up there....It seems everytime I bring it up she says that I am more than weclome to move to Celebration myself
    Last edited by nrose101; 07-29-2005 at 04:33 PM.
    Sincerely,

Nathan M Rose
    Owner of MagicalMountain, FlickDirect, Co-Host of The Award Winning MouseTunes Disney Podcast (Keep Babbling Forever!), and last but not least Co-Host of the Magical Definition Podcast.

brad is offline A-Ticket holder
    you can find a lot of key information (including census info) here;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celebration,_Florida

average family income is a little less than $100,000.

nrose101 is offline Lez Do It!
    Thanks for the info brad. Until today my only extensive knowledge on Celebration was driving through it and knowing that I will never convince my DW to movee there....Now I have some more info to either get me more depressed or to convince her that we should move there!
    Sincerely,

Nathan M Rose
    Owner of MagicalMountain, FlickDirect, Co-Host of The Award Winning MouseTunes Disney Podcast (Keep Babbling Forever!), and last but not least Co-Host of the Magical Definition Podcast.

WDWScottieBoy is offline Finally moved to Orlando!
    Two of my best friends live in Celebration, FL. If you have any questions about it, please feel free to ask me.

There is only one apartment complex left in town, Mirasol, and it's not getting ready to turn condo. The cheapest condos in town (800 sq ft) are running between $225,000 and go all the way up to over $1,000,000.

The houses all start around $400,000 and that's for a home with 800-900 sq ft.

The average home in Celebration (1500 sq ft?) would cost you anywhere between $800,000 to over $1,000,000 depending on the location.

Again, if there is anything else you would like to know about it, feel free to ask me.

www.gawrealty.com
    www.34747forum.com
    *SCOTT*

UNOFFICIAL WDW TEEN EXPERT!

SAC5286 on AIM (I'm always on and willing to talk)

DWTs very own Disney Commercial Star

shadesofgreen is offline I can write whatever I want up here now? Cool!
    :$$: Ka-ching!

Like I said above, you'd better have a good job. . . .
    What I say 100 times each day:
    "It's not a Disney Resort even though it's on Disney property!"

WDWScottieBoy is offline Finally moved to Orlando!
    Quote Originally Posted by shadesofgreen
    :$$: Ka-ching!

Like I said above, you'd better have a good job. . . .
    Or a way to get money other than working (not illegal of course), or possibly some money from family.

It's not cheap living there, that's for sure.

I was in Celebration almost all day today as a matter of fact. So if anyone wants me to get some information from there, I'd be more than happy to. I'm going to be there tomorrow as well.
    *SCOTT*

UNOFFICIAL WDW TEEN EXPERT!

SAC5286 on AIM (I'm always on and willing to talk)

DWTs very own Disney Commercial Star

Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    All I know is you better not like pink flamingos because they have banned them from being in your front yard.

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

dsne59 is offline A-Ticket holder
    I'm a college student taking a seminar on Disney and in the process of starting to gather info for my research project on Celebration. Are there any Celebration residents out there who could answer some questions. Thanks!

MayBWeRMnt2B is offline living happily ever after...
    I've lived in Celebration for four years in my parents house, and I'm in the process of condo hunting for my first home with my husband-to-be. We are going to be living in Celebration. There are tons of building going on right now in Celebration, and there are definitely perks to the different areas, but there are definitely bad perks to other areas.

While prices are expensive, if you can afford to buy, you will definitely make money of your investment if you decide to sell it. All prices are going up and there are a lot of buyers.

If you ARE planning on looking in Celebration, NOW is the time to look. There used to be only 100 houses for sale on average at a time, now a lot more, and with more houses, people are lowering some of their prices.

It makes sense if you can afford it as you will always live in a nice area and it will always upkeep. Mirasol is all condos. Overpriced condos, but condos none the less. There are also 2 condo buildings in the process of being built downtown, and there are plans to build "Mona Lisa" which is a HUGE condo building that will be on World Drive & Celebration BLVD.

Celebration is still somewhat a 'tourist' attraction and it shows during certain times of the year with all its festivals and whatnot. It is definitely worth it though and it isn't that horrible priced considering what you get and if you want to be in a nice neighborhood. I wouldn't consider looking anywhere else. Once you get into it, you adjust and it seems hard to want to leave it.

If you have any questions feel free to ask, since I've lived here for awhile. :-)
    - Jeanne

Engaged at Sunset Point - July 17th, 2008
    Married at Sunset Point - March 3, 2009
    Disney World & Disneyland Honeymoon

Aulani - September 2011

Wishes can come true, if you believe in them with all your heart.
    And the best part is, you'll never run out of wishes.
    They're shining deep down inside of you.
    'Cause that my friends is where the magic lives

MayBWeRMnt2B is offline living happily ever after...
    Oh, and as for home prices, you can find some REALLY good smaller homes for $400,000. It isn't nearly as expensive as some people think. Yes there are the 3.4 million dollar homes, but there are also cheap ones that run from upper $300,000 as the low.
    - Jeanne

Engaged at Sunset Point - July 17th, 2008
    Married at Sunset Point - March 3, 2009
    Disney World & Disneyland Honeymoon

Aulani - September 2011

Wishes can come true, if you believe in them with all your heart.
    And the best part is, you'll never run out of wishes.
    They're shining deep down inside of you.
    'Cause that my friends is where the magic lives

dsne59 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Thanks you for the useful info. I may have some other questions and I appreciate you offering to answer them for me!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast