Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Desperate for Help in the Ask The Experts forums; Ive tried to get through to technical assistance all morning, waiting for up to 15 minutes each try and then hanging up... no one is answering. I am 60 days ...
    iwannabindisney is offline A-Ticket holder

Desperate for Help

Ive tried to get through to technical assistance all morning, waiting for up to 15 minutes each try and then hanging up... no one is answering. I am 60 days away from my next visit, when i go onto my disney experience it tells me i cant make fastpass+ reservations until May 1st! This doesnt make sense because I check in on April 26th Any help would be greatly appreciated since no one is answering at Disney!

ohiodisneydad is offline Hi, my name is David and I like Beverly.

Re: Desperate for Help

Did you use a travel agent?
    "Life is an occassion. Rise to it."- Mr. Magorium
    "Welcome Home"- Best words you'll ever hear when you check in at a Disney Resort

tizzo is offline E-Ticket Holder

When I look at my page today (one day after your original post), it says I can make FP+ reservations starting May 2. I bet if you log in again today it will show you the same thing. It looks like it is showing you 60 days after the current date.

I am a passholder, and I don't have any vacation package reservations linked to my account. I'm assuming that one or both of these facts is making me ineligible for FP+, and it's probably just a software glitch that is causing to fill in a date of 60 days in the future, rather than saying I don't have a reservation.

Is your vacation somehow reflected in your profile? On the My Disney Experience page (https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/plan/), near the top below "Welcome, <your name>", is a link saying "connect additional reservations, tickets, or friends". Try clicking that, there's a little wizard to link your vacation plans to your account. You'll need a confirmation number and the last name from the reservation. I can't get any farther than that since I have neither, but the latest guidance I've received from Disney is that you need to be a resort guest with a ticket package in order to book FP+ in advance. Passholders and people not staying at Disney can only get day-of FPs from the in-park kiosks.

If you are a resort guest with a ticket package, and your reservation is in fact already linked to your "My Disney Experience" profile, then it looks like a technical issue that only Disney can fix. Good luck...

doconeill is offline They call me MISTER Fastpass

Do you have tickets AND a reservation linked in your My Disney Experience profile? You need BOTH to make FP+ reservations.
    Doc

Website work in progress: WDW Untangled: Fastpass+ - Rider Switch - ADR Calculator - Magic Your Way Ticket Price Calculator
    Non-WDW: Sci-Fi Storm - SF/Fantasy news