Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Mission Space in the Ask The Experts forums; This is the ride that has me most concerned, I personally can't wait to ride it, but I think I'm going to have to make use of the kid pass. ...
    Razzi is offline B-Ticket Holder
    This is the ride that has me most concerned, I personally can't wait to ride it, but I think I'm going to have to make use of the kid pass. My six year old tends to get motion sick and I'd rather not have a green kid, or a green stain on my shirt for that matter. )
    Don't frown because it's over, Smile because it happened.

dwellspompano is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlStar613
    my brother is the biggest chicken in the world, he hates rollercoaster and says anything with a "big dip" makes his insides come up to his throat....
    Hmmm I do have a sister and your brother sounds like me but my sis doesn't like Disney as much as I do.
    ANYWAY On my first trip to WDW after MS opened I went on MS 3 times in a row the first two times were great after the third time my insides were scrambled so I didn'y try for #4 but I LOVE the ride and have been on many times since then.
    Last edited by dwellspompano; 08-10-2006 at 07:26 PM. Reason: Spelling error

Hakuna Matata is offline Yo Ho Yo Ho a pirates life for me!
    Wishing on a star for my prince to come...
    Mission space really doesn't make me feel sick at all, it just isn't my favorite ride in all of disney world
    It's our problem-free philosophy Hakuna Matata!
    I've been to Disney World 22 times and can't wait to go back!

yo ho yo ho a pirates life for me!

PrincessTammi is offline E-Ticket Holder
    I wonder if Stacy enjoyed the ride?? It was a long time ago she was going but, whatever. For the record, I've done MS twice...LOVED it the first time, FELT it the second time (a year later, lol).
    I DID IT!! I finished the ToT 13K! It was actually harder than I ever imagined to be honest. BUT I just kept moving, just keep moving...(could barely move AFTER the race, lol)

Next trip: ???? I almost always have one on the horizon, but given the economy...who knows when I'll get back after this trip!!

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    I've ridden MS three times. I've enjoyed it each time, with no side effects, but I always kept looking at the monitor. I can't, in good conscience, suggest anyone go on it if they have any concerns. If in doubt, and you still want to ride, go on the milder version. Anyone who finds the ride boring should go immediately to Cape Kennedy and sign-up. If MS has no effect on you, you have a future in aerospace. One of the astronauts that rode MS when it opened said he felt it was the closest thing he's experienced to actually going up in space.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

tigrou is offline A-Ticket holder
    I LOVE mission space. It gave my mum a headache but me & my friend loved it, we went on it several times.

WDW 92, 05, March 07

Disneyland Paris 96, 02, 03, 04.

xtimMOOthyx is offline A-Ticket holder
    Mission: Space is one of my favorite rides at the resort. If you are worried about getting sick, try the new Green Team version of the ride. Disney has now split Mission: Space into 2 experiences: Green Team and Orange Team. Orange is the original version of the ride, and the Green version has the same audio and visual effects as Orange, but without the G-Forces, as the centrifuge is turned off. Enjoy!
    Now approaching: Mickey's Star Traders.
    Attention travelers, please remain seated. Your vehicle is rotating backwards for your return to Earth.
    The 21st Century BeginsOctober 1, 1982
    And there, VOILA! You've got a Figment.

dxer07002 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Mission Space... what can I say??? Hated it.... Never will ride it again... If they replaced it tomorrow I would be the one bulldozing the building down... I will admit though, I do like the outside of the building...
    TRICIA JONES: I heard that you were going to propose to Brandi Svenning at some theme park. When are men going to learn that women want ROMANCE, not Mr. Toad's Wild Ride...
    BRODIE: Hey, now, be fair. EVERYONE wants Mr. Toad's Wild Ride.

PrincessTammi is offline E-Ticket Holder
    hey...tell us how you really feel, lol.....

(what is your icon trying to spell? Mickey??)
    I DID IT!! I finished the ToT 13K! It was actually harder than I ever imagined to be honest. BUT I just kept moving, just keep moving...(could barely move AFTER the race, lol)

Next trip: ???? I almost always have one on the horizon, but given the economy...who knows when I'll get back after this trip!!

peterpanflight is offline Fastpass Holder
    it should tell you something when there are barf bags available to you on the ride. I personally hate the ride!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12