Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss old DIsney War Bond in the Ask The Experts forums; In the Indana State Museum there is an old DIsney War bond. on the bottom there is a Baby, Does anyone know anything about it....
    LilMarcieMouse is offline B-Ticket Holder

old DIsney War Bond

In the Indana State Museum there is an old DIsney War bond. on the bottom there is a Baby, Does anyone know anything about it.
    "You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." Walt Disney

dzneynut is offline Trivia Nut & Supplier of Games
    While I'm not positive, he looks like Baby Herbert Weems from the Baby Weems section of "The Reluctant Dragon."
    JamesD
    dzneynut@wdwradio.com

My DVD Profiler Collection

Future Disney Trips:
    Oct. 26-Nov. 2, 2013 staying at Beach Club Villas for my birthday and Food & Wine Festival!
    Nov. 2-9, 2013 for WDWRadio Cruise aboard the Disney Fantasy!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by dzneynut
    While I'm not positive, he looks like Baby Herbert Weems from the Baby Weems section of "The Reluctant Dragon."

Thanks James thats a start.
    "You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." Walt Disney

Talking Got My Answer to the "War Bond"

A freind from Pasporter faxed it to Dave Smith the official Disney archivist. This is what he had to say.

"The item you have is not a war bond, but a war bond certificate, given to kids who parents purchased war bonds for them. The baby character is indeed Baby Weems, from the Disney feature film, The Reluctant Dragon (1941).

Dave Smith "
    So James you were right. Way to go and thank you.