Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Child Care at the Parks in the Ask The Experts forums; Hey does anyone know the earliest I can drop the kids off at the Neverland Club? They stay at Simba's Clubhouse last year at the Animal Kingdon Lodge and they ...
    JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO

Child Care at the Parks

Hey does anyone know the earliest I can drop the kids off at the Neverland Club? They stay at Simba's Clubhouse last year at the Animal Kingdon Lodge and they loved it but they went late in the afternoon. So now I'm wondering how early can they go. If anyone knows please let me know.

Thanks
    Last edited by JEDIPRINCESS; 09-09-2005 at 10:43 AM.

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    Hi Jedi-found this info on it at the allearsnet.com website, hope it helps:

Polynesian
    Never Land Club
    (407) WDW-DINE
    (407) 824-2000, ext. 2184
    Special Info: Noon to 4 p.m. open to Polynesian resort guests at no charge for activities.

At least you can call these numbers and find out. My older son stayed there a year or so ago and had lots of fun, made some crafts and some buddies!
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    Just so you have it (or for others, here is more info on the in-resort child care) from the all ears website. Also, I have used Kids Night Out and was very happy with it. Here is some info:

I've heard that some Walt Disney World resort hotels have special clubs that provide child care. Which ones? And what are the services they offer there? Some deluxe resorts offer child care services on-site for Disney resort guests. In some cases these services are also available to off-site guests. (Call to determine availability.)

GENERAL CONDITIONS: The following conditions apply to most Walt Disney World resort hotels' kids' clubs, but are subject to change at any time. Call first if you have any questions or to verify specifics.

Age: Childcare is provided for children over age 4 who are potty-trained, through age 12. Resorts will not make exceptions.

Hours: 4:30 p.m. to midnight, with some exceptions.

Beepers are provided to parents so they can be contacted in case of emergency. (Parents may also call the childcare club to check on their children if desired.)

Price: $10 per hour. Dinner is usually included and is usually typical children's fare, such as peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, hot dogs, hamburgers, macaroni and cheese, chicken nuggets and French fries, fruit and ice cream.

Activities offered at the clubs include board games, puzzles, arts and crafts, video games, Disney movies.

Reservations are required in most cases, although walk-ins may be available on a first-come, first-served basis. To make reservations, call 407-WDW-DINE. You may also call some of the resorts directly -- the phone numbers are listed with the resort details below.

Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours in advance, otherwise a fee of $20 per child is assessed. Reservations are held for 30 minutes before they are released to other guests.

The Disney resorts offering evening childcare are:

Animal Kingdom Lodge
    Simba's Cubhouse
    (407) 938-4785

Contemporary
    Mouseketeer Clubhouse

Special Info:
    Closed indefinitely
    as of October 1, 2004. See Grand Floridian Mouseketeer Club below.

Grand Floridian
    Mouseketeer Clubhouse

(407) 824-1666

Polynesian
    Never Land Club
    (407) WDW-DINE
    (407) 824-2000, ext. 2184
    Special Info: Noon to 4 p.m. open to Polynesian resort guests at no charge for activities.

Wilderness Lodge
    Cub's Den
    (407) 824-1083

Yacht and Beach Club
    Sandcastle Club
    (407) 934-7000, ext. 6191

Also on Disney property, although not a Disney-operated resort:

Swan and Dolphin Resorts
    Camp Dolphin
    (407) 934-4000, ext. 4241
    Age: Childcare is provided for children over age 4 who are potty-trained, through age 12.
    Hours: 5:30 p.m. - midnight
    Price: $10 per hour, per child
    Activities: Dinner party, as well as arts and crafts, video games, a visit to the Dolphin game arcade and Disney movies.
    Reservations: Accepted by calling 1-407-WDW-DINE, plus a limited number of walk-ins will be available on a first-come first-served basis.
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    Thanks so much for the Info Dissy. I will def use this for our upcoming trip.

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN