Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Animal Kingdom in the Ask The Experts forums; Firstly what do people know about the new everest rollercoaster being built at Animal Kingdom? i came back last week and it looked like its going to be pretty awesome! ...
    _STACEY_ is offline E-Ticket Holder

Question Animal Kingdom

Firstly what do people know about the new everest rollercoaster being built at Animal Kingdom? i came back last week and it looked like its going to be pretty awesome! and also wen is it opening? because the posters just said 2006!
    Thankyou

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder
    Spring of 2006 opening date.

Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    I am extremely excited about this.

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

AidansDad is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I just watched the WDW Vacation DVD, and it looks like it will be great!
    It's been too long!!!!!

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    Perfect timing! From today's Mouseplanet (http://www.mouseplanet.com/parkupdat.../wdw050912.htm)

Disney has released a short description of the Expedition: Everest attraction scheduled to debut next year.

In Expedition Everest, guests board an old mountain railway destined for the foot of Mount Everest. The train rolls through thick bamboo forests, past thundering waterfalls, along shimmering glacier fields and climbs higher and higher through the snow-capped peaks.

But suddenly the track ends in a gnarled mass of twisted metal and the thrills intensify as the train races both forward and backward through mountain caverns and icy canyons and guests head for an inevitable face-to-muzzle showdown with the mysterious yeti (known to some as the abominable snowman).

The attraction, expected to be offering previews as early as February with an expected official opening on April 22 (but don't plan your vacation around those dates), will have a 44-inch height requirement.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

_STACEY_ is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Ok thanks guys, im going back in september so just wante to make sure it will be open by then! One of the disney buss drivers told us that it drops you like 200 feet?!?!