Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Avatar in the Ask The Experts forums; Don't know how to spell it, but how do you get those little pictures next to your names?
Don't know how to spell it, but how do you get those little pictures next to your names?
Last edited by MickeyBabe; 07-04-2004 at 01:05 AM.
to get an avatar:
1. go to user cp (located across the top in blue)
2. click on it
3. click on edit avatar (on left hand side)
4. the are 3 pages of avatars to choose from
5. choose on that you like
6. on bottom of page click on save changes'
7. voila! you now have an avatar
Thanks a lot Brian. I'll see if I did it right.
you are very welcome, I see you have Mickey!
Nice Mickey Katie!
Welcome to DWT!
WDWRadio.com Senior Staff - Site Administrator
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ * Faith Trust and Pixie Dust*
I'm a first day D23 Charter Member!
One man's Trivia is another man's Wisdom
Thank-you Brian and MickeyBabe!!
Feel more like a member with a picture next to my name.