Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Photo Pass Link not working in the Ask The Experts forums; Went to Disney World over the weekend and they gave me a PhotoPass card. They took many pictures. Now when I got home the site won't come up. The card ...
    runvsone is offline A-Ticket holder

Photo Pass Link not working

Went to Disney World over the weekend and they gave me a PhotoPass card. They took many pictures. Now when I got home the site won't come up. The card says www.DisneyPhotoPass.com. Can't access at home or at work. Had other try with no success. Had trouble since Sunday and no solution. Does anyone know if the link is correct or how to contact them about the trouble. I emailed Disney with no response. Help. I want my pictures.

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    I just tried it and it worked.
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

_STACEY_ is offline E-Ticket Holder
    It worked for me aswell!
    WhEn YoU wIsH uPoN a StAr YoUr DrEaMs CoMe TrUe

nrose101 is offline Lez Do It!
    You are not alone runvsone, I have heard about numerous people experiencing the same problem you are. The photopass url is actually a mask that redirects to another part of the disney site. This URL redirection might be causing a problem and not allowing you to view the photopass site.

The photopass URL redirects to https://disneyphotopass.go.com. Please try going directly to that URL and hopefully you will be able to get in.
    Sincerely,

Nathan M Rose
    Owner of MagicalMountain, FlickDirect, Co-Host of The Award Winning MouseTunes Disney Podcast (Keep Babbling Forever!), and last but not least Co-Host of the Magical Definition Podcast.