Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss A puzzling question in the Ask The Experts forums; The garden grille used to have menu items before it turned into a character meal. I remember eating the best Chicken Fajitas there. That was when Listen to the Land ...
    Ellura is offline Fastpass Holder

A puzzling question

The garden grille used to have menu items before it turned into a character meal. I remember eating the best Chicken Fajitas there. That was when Listen to the Land was still the theme music . Anyway, my question is this...

Was the GG always the GG or was there another name for the restaurant? I remember another one but I may be wrong. I cannot remember what is was.

tiggerguy is online now one of the good guys
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellura
    The garden grille used to have menu items before it turned into a character meal. I remember eating the best Chicken Fajitas there. That was when Listen to the Land was still the theme music . Anyway, my question is this...

Was the GG always the GG or was there another name for the restaurant? I remember another one but I may be wrong. I cannot remember what is was.

There were two other names The Good Turn Restaurant then the Land Grill Room
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

Ellura is offline Fastpass Holder

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by tiggerguy
    There were two other names The Good Turn Restaurant then the Land Grill Room
    Thank you, now I can sleep.