Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss keys to the kingdom tour in the Ask The Experts forums; im going to wdw over presidents week. im 18, but my sister will only be 15 at that time (she doesnt turn 16 until may) and we wanted to take ...
    ksa1314 is offline A-Ticket holder

Question keys to the kingdom tour

im going to wdw over presidents week. im 18, but my sister will only be 15 at that time (she doesnt turn 16 until may) and we wanted to take the keys to the kingdom tour. will they let us? the family tour seems geared for younger kids.

MainStreet, USA is offline I'm walking right down the middle of Main Street, USA!
    Southington, CT/Daytona Beach, FL/ Main Street, USA!
    Sadly, my best guess would be no. I'm referencing my passholder sleeve right now, and it clearly states ages 16 and up for the Keys to the Kingdom Tour. So if your sister is going to fall shy of that, it appears that you will perhaps have to chose another option.

Of course, my response isn't OFFICIAL, so it wouldn't hurt to get a few other opinions, maybe from someone more certain of this than myself. I'm only telling you what I'm reading.
    -Don-
    Your heart can just take wing,
    You can live out all your dreams...
    ...it's time to Remember the Magic!
    Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pilot's Life for Me...

dwellspompano is offline B-Ticket Holder
    My reply would be just say she is 16, they don't ask for I.D. so as long as she doesn't look like she is 12 I don't think they would even question her age.