Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Fort Wilderness cabins... in the Ask The Experts forums; Looking for any info on Ft. Wilderness cabins...heading to WDW 12/5-12/11. Any info , good or bad would be appreciated....
    c.s.hoyt@comcas is offline A-Ticket holder

Fort Wilderness cabins...

Looking for any info on Ft. Wilderness cabins...heading to WDW 12/5-12/11. Any info , good or bad would be appreciated.
    CHRIS

Disneybratt is offline Fastpass Holder
    We stayed in the cabins a few years ago, they are nice, have a full kitchen and a nice deck where if you want you can even grill. How many are going?
    Maggie
    *~*Stephanie*~*

rwsheep is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Hey! I work the front desk at Ft Wilderness!! I don't know if I will be there on the 5th, but I will let you know as soon as I do! The cabins are very spacious, they have a double murphy bed in the living room, a set of bunk beds and a double bed in the back bedroom. BTW see if you can find the hidden mickey on the beds in the back bedroom! Plus, housekeeping will do the dishes for you! There's a small grocery store on property and every night at 7PM there's a campfire sing-a-long with Chi N' Dale and then at 7:40 they show a movie, on fri and sat nights they'll show a 2nd movie at 9:15. There's so much to do that you could come for a week and not even leave the campgrounds!! Well, if you have any other questions, PM me or just reply to this!!
    "All you need is Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust"
    "Someone's got to nail that girl's fins to the floor"

WOO HOO

i get to move back to WDW in Jan to work again!!