Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss First haircut at the Main Street Barbershop in the Ask The Experts forums; I have heard rumors about your kids first haircut at the barbershop. I have heard they have put on a big show and give a certificate and everything and was ...
    gatorsjj2 is offline A-Ticket holder

First haircut at the Main Street Barbershop

I have heard rumors about your kids first haircut at the barbershop. I have heard they have put on a big show and give a certificate and everything and was just wondering if it was true

SaraTheGreat is offline Ooo I can change this now!!!
    yup they do!!! It's wonderful my nephew did it!

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    it is really cute and Maura(?)was really great and worth every penny of the huge tip we gave her..lol if you can get a 2 1/2 yr old to sit still for 30 seconds you deserve it.
    Check out my picture gallery for a bunch of photos of my DD getting chopped
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

It really is a great thing to have done and a great deal. Not only will you get a certificate, you also get their first pair of Mickey Ears that is embroidered on the back with the words "first haircut". We had our youngest done in June at 8 months old and they were wonderful with him! I too have some photos in my gallery under our June 2005 trip (Parker's birthday album). Just a little advice....try to hit the barber shop first thing in the morning. I'm talking as soon as you walk through the gates. No appointments are taken, it is on a first come first serve basis and later in the day it can get pretty busy. We ended up having the first two chairs the day we went, but by the time we were finished there were already 6 other people waiting (and that was at opening).

Quote Originally Posted by vixen101485
    it is really cute and Maura(?)was really great and worth every penny of the huge tip we gave her..lol if you can get a 2 1/2 yr old to sit still for 30 seconds you deserve it.
    Check out my picture gallery for a bunch of photos of my DD getting chopped
    Hey Vix! We had Maura too! That's who cut Tanner's hair! She was WONDERFUL!!!!

gatorsjj2 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Thanks for the input

GrmGrnningGhost is offline Friends Call Me Snow Miser...
    when i go next time i will think of getting my haircut. I like my hair long
    Josh

The happy haunts have received your simpathetic vibrations, and are begining to materialize.They're assembling for a swinging wake,and they will be expecting me.I will see you all a little later

I'm Mister White Christmas
    I'm Mister Snow
    I'm Mister Icicle
    I'm Mister Ten Below
    Friends call me Snow Miser
    What ever I touch
    Turns to snow in my clutch
    I'm too much!