Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Favorite Fireworks Show in the Ask The Experts forums; My favorite is Wishes. How long do you think it will run? When we were at MK in March, we weren't able to go through the castle. We couldn't get ...
    LaBretonne2002 is offline E-Ticket Holder

Favorite Fireworks Show

My favorite is Wishes. How long do you think it will run?

When we were at MK in March, we weren't able to go through the castle. We couldn't get anywhere near it - it was blocked off for the Happiest Celebration Earth. Will it always be off limites to walk though?

MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle
    You can walk through the castle as long as they aren't preparing for or running Cinderellabrations.
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder
    Ditto to the above comment

Wishes will run for a long time. Creating a new show from scratch takes years of planning so don't expect anything new except holiday specials. The Castle will also be closed when Fireworks run because of the Firework fall-out areas on the near-by Fantasyland buildings. They will also close the side entrance ways to Fantasyland during fireworks, but not dirning Cinderellabration.
    Well I'll be hoho, It's the Blue Fairy

"See it in your mind and you can find in your imagination, mysteries and magic, visions fantastic, leading to strange and wondrous dreams, Dreams are make believe, but could they all come true?"

I love Fantasmic!

The ONE and only= Mickeywanna on VMK!!