Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Disney Character Names question in the Ask The Experts forums; Here's another question submitted by a site visitor: my daughter and my granddaughters have a bet between them about the husbands names of cetain characters,, could you please give me ...
    Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur

Disney Character Names question

Here's another question submitted by a site visitor:

my daughter and my granddaughters have a bet between them about the husbands names of cetain characters,, could you please give me the names of cinderella husband and arora (sp) husband and sleeping beauty husband and the real name of the beast in beauty and the beast,,, i will appreciate it very much..

thanks for listening... katie

I'm sure there are many of you out there who can help her, so please feel free to submit your replies, and thanks for your help!!

Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

bigbrian-nc.com is offline WDW: A History In Postcards
    Quote Originally Posted by AKQJ10
    Here's another question submitted by a site visitor:

my daughter and my granddaughters have a bet between them about the husbands names of cetain characters,, could you please give me the names of cinderella husband and arora (sp) husband and sleeping beauty husband and the real name of the beast in beauty and the beast,,, i will appreciate it very much..

thanks for listening... katie

I'm sure there are many of you out there who can help her, so please feel free to submit your replies, and thanks for your help!!

First off Sleeping Beauty IS Princess Aurora
    Cinderella ----Prince Charming
    Sleeping Beauty ---- Prince Philip
    I found an actual official Disney web page with the answers to the other two it's neat take a look at it:
    http://psc.disney.go.com/guestservices/8735.html#8735

here are the answers from it:

<LI>Q: What is the name of the Prince in "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs"? What is the name of the Queen?

A: The Prince's name is never revealed in the Disney version of the story. He is simply referred to as "The Prince."

The Queen is often referred to as "Queen Grimhilde" in Disney publications of the 1930s, but her name was never mentioned in the film.

Q: What is Beast's real name in "Beauty and the Beast"?

A: "Beast" or "Prince" is the only name for the character in our version of "Beauty and the Beast." He is never referred to by name in the film.

You can find lots more information about Beast and all of your favorite Disney characters in our online Disney Archives.

But according to another source in this same forum some Disney sources outside the movie list the Beasts actual name as Christopher Canz
    Last edited by bigbrian-nc.com; 08-14-2004 at 07:54 PM.

Walt Disney World: A History in Postcards

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    Nice work!! Thanks, Bri!!!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42